Caley v Cove

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Surely an away win for Cove after the recent bollocks player statement by Dodds.

With all that's going on I don't see me attending this.

It'll be interesting to see how many home players turn up for this one tomorrow 

It's tomorrow and given the activity on this thread, its questionable whether fans from either side give any fucks about this game. Which is perhaps indicative of the general malaise around our club at the moment and that Cove are just an extensively bank-rolled HL outfit.

5 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

It's tomorrow and given the activity on this thread, its questionable whether fans from either side give any fucks about this game. Which is perhaps indicative of the general malaise around our club at the moment and that Cove are just an extensively bank-rolled HL outfit.

Wait a minute, Cove have fans?

It would be safe to assume there will be changes to the starting 11 from our Christmas gift to Partick Thistle.

Devine back and Henderson making his debut would be two obvious options.

edit -  that is if Devine is fit. What's happened to Harper?

Is this policy of not updating anyone our now even longer injury list a tactic so the opposition doesn't know who they will be facing.

Edited by approximately dave

47 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

It would be safe to assume there will be changes to the starting 11 from our Christmas gift to Partick Thistle.

Devine back and Henderson making his debut would be two obvious options.

edit -  that is if Devine is fit. What's happened to Harper?

Is this policy of not updating anyone our now even longer injury list a tactic so the opposition doesn't know who they will be facing.

Also Devine, Shaw and Harper all getting injured during the two week break the team had surely ends the run of “All the injuries have happened during games” line trotted out by Dodds at every opportunity 

4 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Also Devine, Shaw and Harper all getting injured during the two week break the team had surely ends the run of “All the injuries have happened during games” line trotted out by Dodds at every opportunity 

During?

What a lovely day and I'm fairly looking forward to three o'clock to kick off another year in supporting and enjoying (sometimes enduring) sporting endeavour.

I must say, for a derby fixture, there's surprisingly few pre match posts.

22 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Duffy would be suspended as well.

Not looking good for out b-team defence against Mitch Megginson.

I can see us getting thumped again.

1 minute ago, approximately dave said:

Duffy would be suspended as well.

Not looking good for out b-team defence against Mitch Megginson.

I can see us getting thumped again.

I could see Lewis Nicolson coming straight in at left back and Delaney shifting across and playing Centre back with Devine tbh. From what I’ve seen Max Ram just doesn’t look upto the standard unfortunately 

Ridgers back and Henderson straight into the team. Line-up looks likely to be:

Ridgers

Carson Devine Ram Delaney

Henderson Hyde Welsh MacKay

Doran

Mckay

On paper that team should carry a decent attacking threat. Possibly a little light through the middle unless Carson and Hyde are swapped - iirc, Hyde has played RB before.