Partick Thistle 2 🔴🟡 Vs Greenock Morton 1 ⚪️🔵

6 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Ah,the Wildean wit of the Port.Spending your Sunday afternoon cutting and pasting other people’s  quotes and ending up with a Heehaw sandwich ….back under yer duvet ya sad clown .

It seems to have been three minutes of my Sunday afternoon that were well spent, as the post  obviously got right up yer chuff. 

Mildly pleasing from my perspective, but your response ranks pretty low on the banter scale. Try harder next time, eh? 😁

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

🙄 you’re not likely to be entering mastermind very soon 😂 

I appreciate your spelling and grammar is not very good but I assume you’re good at counting?

5662B936-2A03-4649-88D3-82C23FE00BB1.thumb.jpeg.75efecc04c3f6b79711bf05687c02385.jpeg

I assume you are au fait with past and present participles in terms of sentence construction?

9 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

It seems to have been three minutes of my Sunday afternoon that were well spent, as the post  obviously got right up yer chuff. 

Mildly pleasing from my perspective, but your response ranks pretty low on the banter scale. Try harder next time, eh? 😁

I thrive in this rebuff....count me in!

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

I just enjoy deconstructing your argument that your club supporters actually have a football rival in Scotland.

Thats nuts......any Morton supporter will tell you our rivals are the Midden.

You guys are merely an impedement on our way to meet them.

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

Thats nuts......any Morton supporter will tell you our rivals are the Midden.

You guys are merely an impedement on our way to meet them.

I’m a St Mirren fan you fcuking eejit. You really are a dumb fcuk. 😂 

Port Glasgow FC are your closet rivals. 

I’m not sure why any daft Morton fan on here would ever insinuate that it’s thistle who have tried to create this “rivalry”. Your weird lot can’t stand us for whatever reason and I seem to recall a whole Morton thread on why they hate thistle, where one individual wrote a full scale seething dissertation on why he dislikes us so much😂😂. Don’t get me wrong, but I think I can speak for plenty of thistle fans when I say here that I absolutely despise your manky little club. But I certainly don’t see you as some kind of rival, I merely enjoy beating you because you are bitter as they come and it’s hilarious. Let’s also be honest here as well you are utterly irrelevant to st mirren and have been for a long time. I have several friends who are saints fans and not one of them cares even the slightest jot about Morton. Trying to compare the like to us and the ugly sisters is utterly ridiculous. 

Highlights don't show the only penalty that should have been given in the game, but that doesn't detract from the facts that a. we weren't good enough to win; b. we weren't smart enough to make sure we took a point (even accounting for a few blowing out their arses well before the end).

And sometimes things just don't go for you (been plenty days already this season when they have). Much more important to beat Hamilton next week than salvage a point from a game where we haven't played well, refereed by a mutant.

Game was scrappy overall... but a minor classic in comparison to this thread.

7 hours ago, Doolan9 said:

I’m not sure why any daft Morton fan on here would ever insinuate that it’s thistle who have tried to create this “rivalry”. Your weird lot can’t stand us for whatever reason and I seem to recall a whole Morton thread on why they hate thistle, where one individual wrote a full scale seething dissertation on why he dislikes us so much😂😂. Don’t get me wrong, but I think I can speak for plenty of thistle fans when I say here that I absolutely despise your manky little club. But I certainly don’t see you as some kind of rival, I merely enjoy beating you because you are bitter as they come and it’s hilarious. Let’s also be honest here as well you are utterly irrelevant to st mirren and have been for a long time. I have several friends who are saints fans and not one of them cares even the slightest jot about Morton. Trying to compare the like to us and the ugly sisters is utterly ridiculous. 

Stopped reading after "I have several friends". Shame, almost made it through your tear-stained mess of a "wE doNT caRE aBOot yIs" post.

Well that was a fun read, Morton absolutely hate losing to us, it's really pleasing stuff. 

Took in the game at hospitality for a change, quite enjoyed the Morton fans behind me giving it the big un' hope they had a good day out, seemed like they enjoyed it.