Rangers visit Tannadice 8th January Sky Sports

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Felt like Edwards was sleeping there. Sloppy goal to lose.

He has a habit of showing attacking players onto their shooting foot and given them a yard. No idea why he checked his run there when it looked like he was covering.

The incident where Ryan Jack gave Fletcher a wee shove in the penalty area was described by the commentators as "not enough" for a penalty. Despite showing the incident two or three times, those commentators somehow failed to notice the ball hitting Jack's hand in the same incident. It's almost as if we should all accept that the normal rules don't apply to the current franchise playing out of Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, Squonk said:

The incident where Ryan Jack gave Fletcher a wee shove in the penalty area was described by the commentators as "not enough" for a penalty. Despite showing the incident two or three times, those commentators somehow failed to notice the ball hitting Jack's hand in the same incident. It's almost as if we should all accept that the normal rules don't apply to the current franchise playing out of Ibrox.

Are you saying the normal rules would deem that a penalty? Oh my 😂

Sky Sports puts up their “Show Racism the Red Card” banner before every game. It’s a pity that they make absolutely no comment whatsoever on the sectarianism and bigotry spewing from the away stands during the match.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Are you saying the normal rules would deem that a penalty? Oh my 😂

That all depends which penalty box it happened in. My point, as I'm sure you were aware, was that the clear handball wasn't even worthy of mention, far less debate, as far as Crocker & Walker were concerned. That is concerning.

We’re supposed to believe that this is a handball 😂

His arm close to his body, headed down onto it from around half a yard away. Folk are desperate to make something out of nothing here.

Anyway, the game overall. Much better second half after a drab first. Morelos, Jack and Kent really making the difference with Goldson and Davies looking to get a lot more comfortable with each other.

Edited by AJF

37 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Played well, then had an awful couple of minutes. As much as we've improved under Liam Fox, I do still worry about the lack of resilience in the team when we lose a goal 

I think we're going to be stuck with the fear of that for the rest of the season unfortunately. That said it is encouraging that we've not been all over the place today since the quick-fire goals. Rangers have been the better side since half time but they haven't battered us after it went 2-0 either.

Edited by captainkev

Just now, captainkev said:

I think we're going to be stuck with the fear of that for the rest of the season unfortunately. That said it is encouraging that we've not been all over the place today since the quick-fire goals. Rangers have been the better side since half time but they haven't battered us it went 2-0 either.

I think Rangers took the foot off the pedal for the last 15 minutes tbh. We're much better than we were at the start of the season, that's undeniable. However, there didn't seem to be much change in the gameplay after the two goals. I do think we'll be fine...maybe...