Arbroath V Motherwell, 21.01.23

Neil86

5 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Haven't seen the highlights yet and in reality it doesn't really matter, but was it a penalty on Spittal? Looked a cast iron one.

They didn't show it so I'm guessing there was nothing dubious about it. Still thought it was a chance worthy of showing but the highlights were rather brief. 

21 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

They didn't show it so I'm guessing there was nothing dubious about it. Still thought it was a chance worthy of showing but the highlights were rather brief. 

Sounds to me like we're being held down by the establishment.

10 hours ago, Silverton End said:

That's great, brilliant stuff, no aspersions are being cast

Cant.

Simply stating it's a fucking eyesore on tv.

Cant 

No problem mate.

Hopefully we will draw you in the next round of the cup… 🤔😉

Edited by welldaft

Delighted with the win, it wasn't a classic by any means but thought the game panned out as many expected. Can't fault the effort and commitment of Arbroath they never gave us a minutes peace in possession but they never really tested Kelly. Understandably it was a wee bit disjointed at times as Crankshaw and Mandron have literally just been introduced in the past week and Johnston after his return from Cove plus we had a right back filling in a left back. I actually really like the bright o light kit, however surprised Lamie never picked out a steward with one of his trademark switching the play long balls. 12 months ago we had been in decent form, we managed to beat a poor Morton side in the Cup with the last kick of the ball in extra time then our season began to unravel, hopefully this result can help us gain confidence going forward.