Love Island - Winter 2023

well fan for life

They could probably field a fairly formidable five-a-side team from the cast this year. 

I am already looking forward to Ella returning from Casa on her own, only to be greeted with Tyrique inevitably coupled up with his new girl.

On 30/06/2023 at 23:17, DrewDon said:

They could probably field a fairly formidable five-a-side team from the cast this year. 

I am already looking forward to Ella returning from Casa on her own, only to be greeted with Tyrique inevitably coupled up with his new girl.

Yep - Scott is a league of Ireland keeper, Ouzy See up front and then Tyrique and Montell both play semi-pro. Sure Zach could play CB. 

It's been a decent series compared to the last few but I think the casa part will be shite. 

None of the girls will switch as the guys are clearly casa guys. Bringing back Molly is just weird, if she was the type to try and get fired into all the boys and ignore Zach it would be good but she's gonna be all over him, he can't even be arsed with her but he'll go for it coz he's not an idiot. 

That was some Casa, sadly big Ouzy will be out on his arse soon as the Scottish girl with the alien shaped head will go crawling back to Tyrique who despite what he says will take her back.

Tyrique and the other guy both being about to start crying was great tv.

21 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

That was some Casa, sadly big Ouzy will be out on his arse soon as the Scottish girl with the alien shaped head will go crawling back to Tyrique who despite what he says will take her back.

Tyrique and the other guy both being about to start crying was great tv.

Spot on, she looks like a Space Raider 

image.thumb.jpeg.edee392c0085c6ac0bdcc79b95af0a68.jpeg

On 05/07/2023 at 22:25, Bert Raccoon said:

Spot on, she looks like a Space Raider 

image.thumb.jpeg.edee392c0085c6ac0bdcc79b95af0a68.jpeg

After seeing this post yesterday, literally every time she was on screen in last night's episode I thought of Space Raiders. 

On 30/06/2023 at 16:43, DrewDon said:

I like Scott and Catherine. They both seem nice and well-adjusted people, at least relative to some others in there. I can understand why some of them - namely Tyrique - would struggle with that.

Well, I was half-right. Scott still seems like a decent bloke. Catherine is an absolute clown of a girl - what a downfall. 

16 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Well, I was half-right. Scott still seems like a decent bloke. Catherine is an absolute clown of a girl - what a downfall. 

Scott finally cracking last night was class. Hope he wins the whole show himself and gives a speech like The Golden Cleric.

2 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Scott finally cracking last night was class. Hope he wins the whole show himself and gives a speech like The Golden Cleric.

The way he slapped down Leah was absolute class. The girls reacted like he had just taken a shit in her mouth or something. 

I was howling at the girls being outraged at Scott making some entirely accurate and justified observations, given how they have treated Scott since Casa Amor.

Seeing the likes of Catherine, Leah and Kady (who has brought absolutely nothing, by the way) eliminated before Scott would be decent.