Saints v Hibs

12 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

"You're stuck with your manager because his team keeps winning games of association football' isn't the put-down you seem to think it is.

Just over a week ago, a large majority of the Hibs support wanted him out on his ear. He's also been in charge of the two biggest Edinburgh derby pumpings since the 2012 Scottish Cup Final. This wee purple patch is just perfect for him, really. You'll probably beat Killie next weekend, but then it's the Tony Mac, followed by the Old Firm back-to-back.

Long may he reign.

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Just over a week ago, a large majority of the Hibs support wanted him out on his ear. He's also been in charge of the two biggest Edinburgh derby pumpings since the 2012 Scottish Cup Final. This wee purple patch is just perfect for him, really. You'll probably beat Killie next weekend, but then it's the Tony Mac, followed by the Old Firm back-to-back.

Long may he reign.

It was just several days ago that your clubs loyal fans were back to this.
JS84282878.jpg

Hearts did well to scrape a win against the bottom of the league side at home with 10 men though. Well done.

34 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Long may he reign.

I'm on this bus.

Hibs' recent fixtures have been kind, with games against the two teams who are losing to everyone (one win since the World Cup between them), plus a trip to County (one win since the World Cup). Next up a win over St Mirren, who have only beaten Aberdeen and Motherwell since the World Cup.

They've got Killie next (since they're famously ooot the cup) and they'll probably win that too. After that, it'll be back to the usual and wondering why their form has slumped.

This is good news. Wee Lee must stay.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm on this bus.

Hibs' recent fixtures have been kind, with games against the two teams who are losing to everyone (one win since the World Cup between them), plus a trip to County (one win since the World Cup). Next up a win over St Mirren, who have only beaten Aberdeen and Motherwell since the World Cup.

They've got Killie next (since they're famously ooot the cup) and they'll probably win that too. After that, it'll be back to the usual and wondering why their form has slumped.

After Killie we play Livi away and the Old Firm. I’m not sure it’ll be a surprise to anyone why our form has slumped when we lose/draw those famously difficult fixtures ffs :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

After Killie we play Livi away and the Old Firm. I’m not sure it’ll be a surprise to anyone why our form has slumped when we lose/draw those famously difficult fixtures ffs :lol: 

You then play Motherwell, who will have a new manager, United away (only one point from them this season), Hearts, then St Johnstone away.

Top six for Hibs is a coin toss at this point. The recent fixtures have been negotiated well enough, but it's been a great run of fixtures to have.

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm on this bus.

Hearts have 4 away fixtures in their next 5, including Celtic. If I was a Jambo, i'd be focusing on that rather than my rivals.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

All the other St Mirren fans seem decent guys who are able to give a decent assessment of the match.

The ignore function is your friend.

@Ric used to be a phenomenal poster and there are even times nowadays when we see flickers of the Old Ric. But in the last couple of years, his comments and rejoinders seem to have become a bit short; a bit crass; a bit menial - dare I say it, a bit ‘Hearts’. 

But we all have things going on in our lives, and I await with bated breath the return of P&B’s majestic prince. Let us all hope that he can once again join his band of brothers, the witty and sophisticated St Mirren P&B fraternity, who - alongside our Dundee brethren - can be considered the ‘good guys’. 

6 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Hearts have 4 away fixtures in their next 5, including Celtic. If I was a Jambo, i'd be focusing on that rather than my rivals.

Hearts with 3 wins and 4 draws from our away games to non-Old Firm sides since October. That Hearts, aye?

Two away defeats all season to non-OF sides. I think we'll be fine.

Edited by VincentGuerin

4 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Oh and also. Next jambo to post on this thread is an incel. Triple padlock black magic bagsy. 

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Hearts with 3 wins and 4 draws from our away games to non-Old Firm sides since October. That Hearts, aye?

Two away defeats all season to non-OF sides. I think we'll be fine.

Not Funny Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

You then play Motherwell, who will have a new manager, United away (only one point from them this season), Hearts, then St Johnstone away.

Top six for Hibs is a coin toss at this point. The recent fixtures have been negotiated well enough, but it's been a great run of fixtures to have.

Yes it’s definitely a coin toss. We’re not a great side and I’m not sure any Hibs fan on here has tried to pretend otherwise.

You and your pal Paulo desperately trying to tell us that we’re not going to remain unbeaten over our next few fixtures is some laugh. 

Edited by Zing.

45 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

It was just several days ago that your clubs loyal fans were back to this.
JS84282878.jpg

Hearts did well to scrape a win against the bottom of the league side at home with 10 men though. Well done.

4 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Neilson rightly received criticism for Wednesday night and the jury is still very much out regarding whether he can take us beyond third and reaching cup finals. That's the base that absolutely every club in the country outside of Glasgow wants to be in to try and build from, though. Let's not try and pretend otherwise.

Hearts have also lost just two games against non Old Firm sides in the league all season (away to Livingston and Aberdeen immediately after European games). Hence why we are and will continue to utterly stroll to third place again.

9 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Oh and also. Next jambo to post on this thread is an incel. Triple padlock black magic bagsy. 

4 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Not Funny Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Such a strange wee guy. 😅

Did I just read that Hibs winning in Paisley wasnt a good result?

Orange Is The New Black Suzanne Warren GIF by NETFLIX

I must have been misinformed that the last time they lost there was the first match of the season............................................

The walloper factor is high this evening

4 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

It was 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 loses (in the league). 

You'll need to tell me which non-OF teams have beaten us since Aberdeen in October (when we had an injury crisis and a Euro game on the Thursday).

Quick clue, the answer is zero. Three wins and three draws, I beg your pardon.

Since Hibs are a Premiership team (for now), I feel our win there is germane to the point.

You tried.