Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

TBF to NS she's had years of relentless abuse both personally and an absolutely hostile media, and more recent the Alba nutbags howling for her to resign. Now that she given them their wish, they're howling there isn't a decent successor. As far as i'm concerned Alba have played a considerable part in poisoning the well and indy isn't happening for a good few years now in a best case scenario. 

Forbes is nowhere near as smart an operator as i'd thought and might struggle against Sarwar at FMQs. Ross of course will still be roundly humiliated every time he speaks. 

Completely agree. I’d of chucked it in a long time ago if I was Sturgeon with some of the nonsense that she puts up with. 

However, what we’re seeing now is the fallout from having the party ran as a one women show. In fairness, when you see the quality of some of the current MSP group, it’s perhaps more understandable. 

I’d personally pretty much written off indy in the short term anyway, even under NS. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

TBF to NS she's had years of relentless abuse both personally and an absolutely hostile media, and more recent the Alba nutbags howling for her to resign. Now that she given them their wish, they're howling there isn't a decent successor. As far as i'm concerned Alba have played a considerable part in poisoning the well and indy isn't happening for a good few years now in a best case scenario. 

Forbes is nowhere near as smart an operator as i'd thought and might struggle against Sarwar at FMQs. Ross of course will still be roundly humiliated every time he speaks. 

Can you imagine a First Minister’s Question Time featuring Ross vs Regan?   It’d be the nadir of a political era in which Donald Trump was at one time President.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The thinnest skinned person on the planet has spoken.

20230309_153055.jpg

Alternatively, you can just take to SM to constantly whinge about being cancelled and persecuted, and threaten to lawyer into oblivion anyone with the temerity to stand up to you. 🤷🏿‍♂️

29 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Can you imagine a First Minister’s Question Time featuring Ross vs Regan?   It’d be the nadir of a political era in which Donald Trump was at one time President.

I'd pay to watch that, tempted to vote Regan to see it happen. :1eye

10 hours ago, Paco said:

who’d have thought a privately educated millionaire like Sarwar with a bit of a speech impediment would be the man to lead a Scottish Labour revival?

Haven't noticed the speech impediment but compared to his predecessors he's a lot more convincing.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

People just waking up to the fact that Forbes is right wing?  

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

End child poverty!

Expand the tax base!  

Free up land ownership

See these right wingers these days, pfft 

Forbes probably accepts that she will fracture the base. But I don't get where she thinks those votes are getting replaced from. She might be getting some light praise from anti-SNP pundits and some more 'eccentric' Unionists on Twitter at the moment, but they aren't going to vote for independence or even a Forbes-led SNP when it comes to the crunch. I also just don't think the voters who potentially are more amenable to independence and the SNP are waiting for them to elect a social conservative who is going to move the party to the right economically.