Aberdeen v Livi

8 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Wont get sucked in by scepticism from Dons fans here.Its Pittodrie and our record recently ain't great up there.Having said that we should have our strike force back available for this.Gives me opptomism that we can take something from the game.As long as VAR doesn't kick us in the nuts il be happy.Bring it on.👊🦁⬆️.

You have won 2 out of the last 4 league games at Pittodrie and also took us to pens in the Scottish Cup.

Edited by betting competition

39 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

I'm expecting Aberdeen to turn a corner sooner or later. Just hope its not Saturday. 🤷‍♂️.

Aberdeen home form is the only positive out of a dreadful season so far. Outside Rangers/Celtic only Motherwell/St Mirren have won while Ross County got a draw (Won 8 Draw 1 Lost 4). 

Edited by betting competition

29 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Aberdeen home form is the only positive out of a dreadful season so far. Outside Rangers/Celtic only Motherwell/St Mirren have won while Ross County got a draw (Won 8 Draw 1 Lost 4). 

Fucking grass pitch giving you an unfair home advantage.

On 22/02/2023 at 16:49, ATLIS said:

It's a bit dodgy to say we're off form, we lost 3-0 to Rangers in a game that the scoreline flattered them. We lost a freak cup result before it, but the form before both of those has us losing 4 in 16 going back to October and three of them were to Celtic :D The other being Hibs. Even taking recent results into it we've lost 6 of 18 with 4 of the losses coming against Rangers or Celtic. 

Apparently Anderson is back for this so that allows Nouble to play his own game and get out on the wing running at people.

And falling under minimal contact.

30 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Water supply issue effecting a large part of Aberdeen including the Pittodrie post code 

Screenshot_20230225-064923.png

I’m AB12 and haven’t had a issue. My Dad is AB24 I hope he has as don’t want to be sitting next to a smelly at the game.

hopefully this sorts out the extremely hot water in the toilets in the main stand.  3rd degree burns 

This day has not started well. Almost an hour to get a bus despite them supposedly every 15 mins. 2 buses went straight past the stop despite the live app saying there were plenty seats.

f**k firstbus.  Valuable drinking time I'm missing. 

I predict my day will not get better. 0-2. Red card early doors.