Rangers v Celtic - Scottish Cup Semi Final

AJF

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Hits a good set piece but that’s not enough no where near enough especially when your primary role is to defend.

The majority of our goals in this fixture this season have come from his side where he has played a shit pass, not tracked a runner or been ball watching. There is at least 6 or 7 from memory.

So nah gets nowhere near it in my opinion, none of them do

That was the most obvious bait ever.

19 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Not sure about Cantwell tbh. 

10 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Cantwell? Why? Easily fooled by 'passion'.

Tavernier would walk in to the Celtic team.

If you've watched any games other than the celtc ones and Aberdeen he's done well for us. Was one of our better players today tbh. 

I understand he has long girly hair and does stupid tiktok type stuff so that makes him an easy target but people are trying way too hard to act like he's pure shite. He's certainly an improvement to our stale team. 

Also not aimed at you two but seeing people trying to act like Grealish is shit is also hilarious. 

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hits a good set piece but that’s not enough no where near enough especially when your primary role is to defend.

The majority of our goals in this fixture this season have come from his side where he has played a shit pass, not tracked a runner or been ball watching. There is at least 6 or 7 from memory.

So nah gets nowhere near it in my opinion, none of them do

🙄

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

If you've watched any games other than the celtc ones and Aberdeen he's done well for us. Was one of our better players today tbh. 

I understand he has long girly hair and does stupid tiktok type stuff so that makes him an easy target but people are trying way too hard to act like he's pure shite. He's certainly an improvement to our stale team. 

Also not aimed at you two but seeing people trying to act like Grealish is shit is also hilarious. 

Grealish is an outstanding footballer and also a pretty decent guy seeing some of the stuff he does away from football.

I don’t see the same in Cantwell

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Aye very good, but there does seem to be some confusion for you round this.

You said you'd rather win trophies than win on this forum.  

Now the people who actually win the trophies are different from those who participate on here.

Your conflating of the two is revealing.

And hilarious.

In fairness, there is a correlation 

57 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Cantwell? Why? Easily fooled by 'passion'.

Tavernier would walk in to the Celtic team.

What Celtic team would that be then? The one that had Joe Filippi at right back in 77-78?

That he is a first pick for the current version of Rangers after 7 years as a serial loser exposes the paucity of their ambition.

John Greig he isn't, and never will be.

Edited by Barney Rubble

13 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Who would've thought we'd have hit the lows of calling Jack Grealish an outstanding footballer, didn't expect that even from a OF thread.

I have always wondered why you aren’t coaching and managing at the highest level like Pep. It really is a mystery

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I have always wondered why you aren’t coaching and managing at the highest level like Pep. It really is a mystery

I'm nowhere near bald enough.

21 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

What Celtic team would that be then? The one that had Joe Filippi at right back in 77-78?

That he is a first pick for the current version of Rangers after 7 years as a serial loser exposes the paucity of their ambition.

John Greig he isn't, and never will be.

Behave.

If that guy Johnston was at Rangers, nobody would be saying he would walk in to the Celtic team.

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Behave.

If that guy Johnston was at Rangers, nobody would be saying he would walk in to the Celtic team.

If that guy Johnston was at Rangers, Celtic have to work much harder to score, much much harder

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Behave.

You'd be delighted if Johnston was at Rangers right now. He's a serious upgrade on the current incumbent.

And you know it.