Rangers v Celtic - Scottish Cup Semi Final

AJF

20 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I agree. We’ve been shite against you in the past few fixtures and still came out on top. Wait until we click! 

In fairness, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Celtic haven’t really clicked in many performances vs Beale (league cup final maybe the exception). He is going down the Gerrard-hard-to-beat route against you by the looks of it.

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

In fairness, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Celtic haven’t really clicked in many performances vs Beale (league cup final maybe the exception). He is going down the Gerrard-hard-to-beat route against you by the looks of it.

Every team in the league do that,it seems to work well for Celtic.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's good to hear a rangers fan giving Celtic credit duzn't happen very often M8, you can have the dead rubber at ibrox credit where credit is due.

f**k that. Get them pumped, Celtic! 

29 minutes ago, AJF said:

Fairy nuff.

1 minute ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Has it been decided whether the ( non ) " foul " that led to the goal was a foul , or not ?

One angle suggests yes , another angle no

It’s a funny, ironic twist after the last match where Rangers were pleading that there wasn’t a foul on AJ for the Morelos goal and yet this time pleading for the ref to actually give Celtic a foul.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s a funny, ironic twist after the last match where Rangers were pleading that there wasn’t a foul on AJ for the Morelos goal and yet this time pleading for the ref to actually give Celtic a foul.

That's a lot better, you've cut out a lot of the rhetoric and it's more subtle than usual. 

Working with Henrik is paying off.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I'm going to agree with Willie on this bit.

Kent and Morelos are running down the clock,  that was clear yesterday. Sakala needs around 20 shots before he scores,  his misses yesterday were unbelievable. 

With Colak being injured and Roofe surprisingly being Injured, goals were going to be a struggle.  Our own fault for getting into this situation. 

I don't think it was you Zippy but a rangers fan on here said they would go for millions to a big club,it's a downward spiral for these players.
Between the defence making mistakes and toothless up top you guys are doing a great job. 

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Let’s not pretend that both teams weren’t shite yesterday. The lowest quality match between us that I can remember. 

We’ll see the real rangers in a fortnight. 

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

We’ll see the real rangers in a fortnight. 

We’ve long since accepted we are pish. It’s Celtic fans that are saying they are better than what they’ve produced in these matches recently.