Edinburgh City/FC Edinburgh/Edinburgh vs. Queen of the South

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

While generally I agree with the train of thought, that's some serious levels of toys out the pram over what is an absolute nothing of an award 😂

Don't think there are any toys out the pram, just disagreeing with the logic. 

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

While generally I agree with the train of thought, that's some serious levels of toys out the pram over what is an absolute nothing of an award 😂

Not sure what you're seeing but no toys have come out of any pram......yet.

They will do if McCabe gets it though 😉

Dunfermline also have 3 wins and a draw in the month, including a huge win over Falkirk. No objection if McPake gets it.

6 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Can't wait to see Airdrie fans NOT mentioning this nothing award if McCabe does win it. 

7 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

You do realise that we're all bored stiff with this season of underachievement, having written it off weeks ago and packaged it up and couriered it by DHL straight to the bin ... yeah?

So now, Bartley has unexpectedly somehow got our mob vaguely resembling an organised side at long last and lo and behold we might even have the lowest nonentity of some kind of "award" in our sights ... so guess what? We're discussing it. We're all bored, with feck all else to do. Comprende?

Now you clever Airdrie lads just run along and chase your playoff thingy and leave us to amuse ourselves, eh. Cheers.

Edited by Otis Blue