Rise and Fall

19QOS19

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can't stand the woman but if those fuckwits are stupid enough to let Ramona back up then I hope she wins all the money. She's played them like fiddles. 

100%. Isaac deserves his chance to rise. Felt sorry for Matt missing out.

They really aren't a particularly likeable bunch. 

Sophie was obviously the worst until she was eliminated. Ramona (put them away, love) has assumed that mantle now. Isaak seems to be well liked but comes across as a bit of a bellend to me. Eddy's 'asset rich, cash poor' act is really grating, too. 

Moses seems like a relatively sound guy, I suppose. Matt seems alright too, if a bit wet. 

"Compassion and empathy have no place in business" - Ramona, Hospitality CEO. 

Can you imagine working for that c**t? Seriously, a truly despicable human being. And a complete liar as well; no danger she is 34 years old. Honestly thought she was a stone's throw off 50. 

As much as I think it would be nice to see the fuckwits who were stupid enough to vote her in lose all their money to her I think I'm going to explode if she wins. She'll likely have more money than the rest of them anyway. Tory bitch. Claims Matt still has a chip on his shoulder and votes Matt. Matt votes Isaac and plays the game not the man. I suspect no one has the sense to notice that. 

Didn't mind Isaac tbh but he totally ballsed it up tonight. Going on and on about a miscommunication. If he hadn't bothered he'd still be in there. 

17 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Tory aristocrat beats working-class Scottish single mum to £85k. A fitting result. 

Aye I kind of thought that at the end. I didn't particularly want Sydney to win but when it was down to those two my thoughts were "She could probably use that money more than him". At least the cow Ramona never got her hands on it. 

Not a bad show but I don't think I'll be watching it again. Dragged on far longer than it had to. 

I quite like a ginger and think they're quite underrated in the 'hot' stakes. But Sophie is a cracking example of how ugly goes straight to the fucking bone. Even dolled up she's a complete horror. An ugly person both physically and metaphorically. 

Felt like a bit of a damp squib finish to this. Eddy probably did deserve it as Sydney whilst obviously a nice person did pretty much nothing leadership wise the whole time. Ramona getting binned was the most interesting bit of the last episode. They should have let the grafters choose the winner but then it’d still probably have been Eddy.Not sure I’d watch it again as once folk know the format these things usually go down hill and are packed by influencers and wannabes. 

Edited by roverthemoon

On 15/04/2023 at 08:22, roverthemoon said:

Felt like a bit of a damp squib finish to this. Eddy probably did deserve it as Sydney whilst obviously a nice person did pretty much nothing leadership wise the whole time. Ramona getting binned was the most interesting bit of the last episode. They should have let the grafters choose the winner but then it’d still probably have been Eddy.Not sure I’d watch it again as once folk know the format these things usually go down hill and are packed by influencers and wannabes. 

Don't forget there will have to be the obligatory "celebrity" version as well. 

Aye I won't be watching again. It was ok and if it was done over a week or 6/8 episodes I think it would have been far better. But they clearly thought it was going to be as gripping as The Traitors and dragged the arse out of it. 

Just finished it. 

Wasn't too into it at the start but was a big fan at the end and would like to see more seasons. Thought the ending was a bit of a shite format with the losers being able to take down the people that did better than them. Same with the Traitors they had a good format all the way through and then they allowed someone to f**k it all up by changing things up.