Callum Davidson's Bus vs Yogi Hughes High Flying Dons

Considine looked a stonewall red live. Ref didn't seem to agree though. 

McDiarmid pitch is horrendous. No one's been on it for weeks and yet it's worse?!

Saints have done alright with 10. Hard to be critical but I'm hardly positive about Saints getting anything from the game either.

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

Upto the sending off I thought we looked great…

Watching on tv I didn’t think there was any contact from Considine, but he didn’t seem to complain so he must have pulled the lad back, who wasn’t even making it to get on the the pass anyway.

Stupid by Considine. Fairly typical;  we look like we’re up for it and maybe going to have a bit of a go, a decent team selected for once and then we get a player sent off after a minute and we’re fucked.

It’s going to be tough but so many unforced errors from our players when we look like we’re in good positions, it seems to happen every possession.  Just before the interval we get the ball forward on the right and it’s laid back to Wotherspoon who’s got all the time and space to play a good ball in and he squaffs it along the ground into the first man. FFS put a decent ball in, it’s what you’re good at!

And that’s all our players messing up, I just remember that one clearly as it was just before HT.  It seems to be a regular of our play.

And there’s May doing it now. Great work by Phillips to send him clear down the left. After keeping the ball in, May has ages to turn back onto his right foot and look up to pick a man.

He then trundles a weak as pish cross into the first defender.

Such a waste of our rare moments of possession.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

And there’s May doing it now. Great work by Phillips to send him clear down the left. After keeping the ball in, May has ages to turn back onto his right foot and look up to pick a man.

He then trundles a weak as pish cross into the first defender.

Such a waste of our rare moments of possession.

May often in my opinion lacks the ability when kicking the ball. Is it technique?

Certainly looks far poorer than his first spell with the club.

1 minute ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

May often in my opinion lacks the ability when kicking the ball. Is it technique?

Certainly looks far poorer than his first spell with the club.

Agree, but I think he looked like that before he left quite often as well. I remember being pleasantly surprised when he blasted in a penalty v Lucerne as I thought it was so unlike him.

It looks like he struggles to kick a ball any distance.