Callum Davidson's Bus vs Yogi Hughes High Flying Dons

18 hours ago, THE FAT MAN said:

ThenA wee group going out of Muirton had my home made Saints Tartan bunnet which had been in my jacket pocket

I noticed on way out as I went to put it One of them was tossing it in air and when I asked for it one of them wanted me to prove it was mine

Fortunately one older guy on group ssud just give the auld guy his bunnet back 

Also did damage to Saints memorabilia in the Cally in town and sneaked out... feckin cowards

Aye, certainly has the hallmarks of these little bams, but they'll find out eventually that you reap what you sow.

3 hours ago, betting competition said:

Hopefully Aberdeen fans won't be banned from Muirton Suite as there isn't much pubs near the ground. 

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for an issue with away fans in the Muirton. Should never be allowed in the place. 

5 hours ago, betting competition said:

Hopefully Aberdeen fans won't be banned from Muirton Suite as there isn't much pubs near the ground. 

Officially away fans aren't allowed in at all, according to Saints. They say one thing though but actively accept bus loads of away fans 🤷 sums Saints up. 

I don't think it'll come to anything as while folk were a nuisance, that's all it really was. Although one of the staff did say to me they "hate" when it's Aberdeen because "they're always horrible" so maybe it isn't a once off but I've never noticed anything before 🤷

2 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Officially away fans aren't allowed in at all, according to Saints. They say one thing though but actively accept bus loads of away fans 🤷 sums Saints up. 

I don't think it'll come to anything as while folk were a nuisance, that's all it really was. Although one of the staff did say to me they "hate" when it's Aberdeen because "they're always horrible" so maybe it isn't a once off but I've never noticed anything before 🤷

They're the only away support I've seen causing problems in the Muirton on a couple of occasions - shouting, swearing, chucking pints around, barging into people trying to start trouble, throwing up all over the toilets etc. I steer well clear of there when we play them now. 

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Aye I honestly don’t get the fascination either 

We’re getting old though 

They see all this shite at the European games on telly and think, yeah thats fucking cool.

Then turn up at Ross County away or the likes with a Roman candle from tesco.  

43 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

What is the fascination with "pyro" at the fitba? An utter shitshow. Get it to f**k.

Down with this sort of thing.

My rug might catch fire & and the smoke spoils the taste of my latte. 

My only objection is when they throw them on the park. 
The authorities take an age to clear it up & treat it like a nuclear device.  

Edited by Thenorthernlight

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

They see all this shite at the European games on telly and think, yeah thats fucking cool.

Then turn up at Ross County away or the likes with a Roman candle from tesco.  

Big team found...