Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC - 08/04/23

3 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

I appreciate this won't be news to most on here, but it surprised me. From The Courier:

Screenshot2023-04-0719_04_58.png.8d273398dc764e080a58d6184bdabf79.png

'mon Arbroath! 🙏

Never any mention of what the home end has sold. Will outnumber them for sure, hopefully provides an advantage.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Never any mention of what the home end has sold. Will outnumber them for sure, hopefully provides an advantage.

The pure arrogance. You're not even the biggest club in your wee 'city'...

1 minute ago, Blablabla said:

Gold never got motm and the rest of the shite you waffled,,, glue pot or lighter gas, god only knows 

Thank you

We'll see tomorrow whether it's waffle or not.

I suspect you'll be in hiding from 5pm  as the non deluded ones predictions of your amateur wingbacks along with the Tortoise Little having a mare against semi competent oppostion comes to fruition.

Thank You.

The big Hairy bouncer on the door of the Tutties Neuk is a roaster. Last time was allowing 1 person in at a time whilst checking the possesions of all who passed him.

When he found out people were bypassing him and entering the other door in their droves he had his stupidly hairy head in his ogre like paws as he knew he had about as much control as Granny Danger in a cake shop. Silly c**t.

Hope to see him tomorrow.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We'll see tomorrow whether it's waffle or not.

I suspect you'll be in hiding from 5pm  as the non deluded ones predictions of your amateur wingbacks along with the Tortoise Little having a mare against semi competent oppostion comes to fruition.

Thank You.

Haha you're a belter aren't ye, should be on stage wi yer side splitting repertoire, aye we'll see come 5pm,,canna wait. 

Thank you

5 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

What gives me hope tomorrow is that the left back who came on (Hetherington) last week in place of the injured Hamilton looked like he was dragged off the streets to play. Get McCowan and Mulligan playing on the right and we'll create opportunities.

That along with the fact Gold who scored last week and given MOTM looked dreadful the whole match but scored a nice header to seal the game.

The only player worth their salt is McKenna and O'Brien who I thought were excellent and could play at a higher level.

Get the ball down and play football. Get McCowan and Hannant running at the two carthorse fullbacks (including Banks) and let Cameron pick the pockets whilst getting Jakubiak running off the fridge-tower that is Ricky Little.

If Robinson is out replacing him with Kwame would be lowering ourselves to the carthorse standards of the Fishmen, however could leave us with a winning formula off the bench in Robinson and McMullen. On top of that it would leave Robinson fully fit for the game in hand on Tuesday where we hopefully reach the summit if the Queens pull off victory in Maryhill tonight.

Thank you.

Banks been excellent recently and the two games Hertherington has went to left back he has been very good, his distribution actually gives us a different dimension (see our second goal last week) so you’re talking Pish. If we have any weaknesses it’s not full backs. We may get over run in the middle of the park and has been documented we sometimes look a bit toothless up front. Hilson hit a bit form but he’s still up and down.

16 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Banks been excellent recently and the two games Hertherington has went to left back he has been very good, his distribution actually gives us a different dimension (see our second goal last week) so you’re talking Pish. If we have any weaknesses it’s not full backs. We may get over run in the middle of the park and has been documented we sometimes look a bit toothless up front. Hilson hit a bit form but he’s still up and down.

Sit back and enjoy your fullback masterclass then what are you getting worked up for?

Banks and Hetherington. Ones to watch tomorrow.

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, TapothehullDee said:

ALL Scottish cities are wee, you could drop them all in London and spend a week looking for them. 

Aye, but London is the second or third biggest city in the continent, depending on whether you include the whole of Istanbul (which I wouldn't).

You're still the second biggest club in your city, which itself doesn't rank in the top three in the country by population. 😝

1 minute ago, G_&_T said:

Aye, but London is the second or third biggest city in the continent, depending on whether you include the whole of Istanbul (which I wouldn't).

You're still the second biggest club in your city, which itself doesn't rank in the top three in the country by population. 😝

Bruce Forsyth Tv Times GIF - Bruce Forsyth Tv Times ...