Celtic v Rangers April 8th

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You should take a leaf out of his book since you constantly predict your team to get pumped. If I were a Rangers fan I’d be telling you to get to f**k. It’s tedious as a rival fan seeing you post that inane shite 😂

And no one is agitated Benny, but if it’s what you need to tell yourself to console yourself to the fact the league is gone and it’s another step closer to taking away all you have left which is these numbers you are so protective of then crack on mate. 

Anyone that’s been on here for more than a week knows he couldn’t give a shit about his team, he just wants to troll and post the same shit replies time after time. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You should take a leaf out of his book since you constantly predict your team to get pumped. If I were a Rangers fan I’d be telling you to get to f**k. It’s tedious as a rival fan seeing you post that inane shite 😂

And no one is agitated Benny, but if it’s what you need to tell yourself to console yourself to the fact the league is gone and it’s another step closer to taking away all you have left which is these numbers you are so protective of then crack on mate. 

That's a lie.

Ok, celtic fans are not agitated. 

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

That's a lie.

Ok, celtic fans are not agitated. 

On 02/04/2023 at 15:07, bennett said:

I think that we'll show celtic too much respect again and sit off them, 3 - 2 to them. 

On 14/03/2023 at 15:04, bennett said:

Under Gerrard we gradually overcame our fear of celtic and got stuck in to them, with Gio we sat off them and let them boss us about. 

The last few games has seen an improvement but we still seem to be unsure of how to play against them at times. 

3 - 2 to celtic.

On 19/02/2023 at 12:50, bennett said:

Our bench was really thin yesterday,  unless we have a few miraculous recoveries then we're in for a hiding.

And that’s just the most recent 3 vs us.

And why would we be agitated? On Saturday we broke your spirit, we broke your captain and manager and on the verge of breaking these “records” that’s you seem to think legitimise your existence as the same club. We are increasing gaps to you competitively and financially. Your season now is just about stopping yet another treble 😂

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thats not constantly predicting that my team gets pumped then, maybe you could try again...

You are a fairweather fan mate with zero confidence in your team to produce a result against Celtic. You have been broken just like your captain 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

You are a fairweather fan mate with zero confidence in your team to produce a result against Celtic. You have been broken just like your captain 

You're the greatest greatest fan in the world. I predict games as I see them, usually I'm pretty much spot on. 

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And why would we be agitated? On Saturday we broke your spirit, we broke your captain and manager and on the verge of breaking these “records” that’s you seem to think legitimise your existence as the same club. We are increasing gaps to you competitively and financially. Your season now is just about stopping yet another treble 😂

That was edited in after my reply.

I was wrong, celtic fans definitely aren't agitated.

21 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pre pubescent, primary school pish mate but it seems to be your level 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

All this after a routine decision in an effectively meaningless game, the ref gave a decision that happens most weeks, he saw the push and gave a foul. They’re gonna implode if we win the semi, can’t wait.