Celtic v Rangers April 8th

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

You do realise you introduced the whataboutery, by discussing a decision from the first game of the season 🙈

Not really whataboutery mate when I’m agreeing with the point and poster I was quoting and leveraging their point with a relevant and similar example.

Whataboutery is generally trying to get yourself out of answering or deflecting from difficult questions, like you just did there 🤡 

Edited by Jinky67

9 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

except having two players in offside positions when Tam G. equalised in 1967

Whether they were interfering with play is another matter

Which they weren’t, only the defender was in the keepers line of sight

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

On Sky sports ref watch, Dermot Gallagher doesn't agree with our green n grey friends but what does he know. 

Celtic got lucky, could’ve went either way, both were pulling and pushing. 

He’s right we got lucky but both were at it and he saw the Morelos push. Simple. 

Also saying he should’ve let it go as both wee at it, since when do fouls offset each other in football? 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

So are Celtic not very good? Assuming that’s what you mean if you’ve only just squeezed past them at home? 

We weren’t particularly great on Saturday no however to say we squeezed past them is a stretch, it should have been a more comfortable scoreline than it was imo. 

The cup final was also won by 1 goal but again it was a pretty comfortable afternoon 

I think Morelos was very lucky to avoid a booking for his foul on Johnston before the goal that was correctly ruled out. Had he punched the ball into the net he'd have got a card, should have got the same for his two handed judo throw on AJ. Still, even if Fr Clancy missed the infringement at the time I'd have had every faith in the Champions to come back from a goal down and put the serial losers in their place. 

Edited by GeorgiosSamaras

12 minutes ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

I think Morelos was very lucky to avoid a booking for his foul on Johnston before the goal that was correctly ruled out. Had he punched the ball into the net he'd have got a card, should have got the same for his two handed judo throw on AJ. Still, even if Fr Clancy missed the infringement at the time I'd have had every faith in the Champions to come back from a goal down and put the serial losers in their place. 

It's better than Jinkys attempts tbf.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

You do realise this is literally every football fan on the planet you are describing?

For every Celtic fan claiming it was a clear push by Morelos on Saturday you’ll find equal numbers claiming there wasn’t enough in Giakoumakis’ push on the Killie boy to award a penalty in the semi final, as an example.

Every single set of supporters shout about decisions going against them louder than they do decisions going in their favour.

clear 2 handed shove… Morelos wouldn’t have got near the ball without the push. 

Also, you’re comparing turnips to totties.