Jambos v Buddies 8th April

27 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Who would you want to see replace him?

That's not my job. There are thousands of football coaches out there.

I'd like one who can develop a team that can escape being pressed by a team above the level of the Scottish second tier. I'd like one who can make a team less vulnerable from set pieces. I'd like one who will utilise his entire squad in a sensible way instead of sticking with his favourites all the time, even when hopelessly out of form. I'd like one who can identify the core strengths of his squad and play to those strengths instead of sending a team out like he's trying to pass a coaching badge exam every week for an imaginary game. I'd like one who opponents might have to think for a minute before knowing exactly how to play us as he's not not wholly predictable in everything he does. I'd like one who seems to learn from mistakes and improve.

Edited by VincentGuerin

I really despise Robbie Neilson. He is a smug fanny.

And how I'm loving St Mirren's season. Top 6 ? Really ? So unexpected following such a shite pre-season and the league Cup fiasco.

But then Robinson's team have gelled so well during the league season and, joy of joy, today we had the wankfest of witnessing that smuggest of smug wallopers Robbie Neilson's implosion at close quarters. This adds so much to the overall delight.

When Neilson was in charge of Dundee United, oh how we enjoyed shafting that smug b*****d's coupon in the Premiership play-off decider. Especially joyous because he thought they had it won when it went to penalties. Smug twat !!! His P45 could be on the way.

Hopefully. 

17 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

That's not my job. There are thousands of football coaches out there.

I'd like one who can develop a team that can escape being pressed by a team above the level of the Scottish second tier. I'd like one who can make a team less vulnerable from set pieces. I'd like one who will utilise his entire squad in a sensible way instead of sticking with his favourites all the time, even when hopelessly out of form. I'd like one who can identify the core strengths of his squad and play to those strengths instead of sending a team out like he's trying to pass a coaching badge exam every week for an imaginary game. I'd like one who opponents might have to think for a minute before knowing exactly how to play us as he's not not wholly predictable in everything he does. I'd like one who seems to learn from mistakes and improve.

You do realise that Hearts are a team above the Scottish second tier don't you ? 

3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Struggling to see what your point was then.

I'm not sure what's confusing you.

Neilson has not succeeded in producing a Hearts team that can deal with being pressed by a team above the level of Scotland's second tier. I'd like a coach who can achieve this.

I trust this puts your mind at ease.

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm not sure what's confusing you.

Neilson has not succeeded in producing a Hearts team that can deal with being pressed by a team above the level of Scotland's second tier. I'd like a coach who can achieve this.

I trust this puts your mind at ease.

My mind is zen after today's result. 

Enjoy your weekend. 

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I really despise Robbie Neilson. He is a smug fanny.

And how I'm loving St Mirren's season. Top 6 ? Really ? So unexpected following such a shite pre-season and the league Cup fiasco.

But then Robinson's team have gelled so well during the league season and, joy of joy, today we had the wankfest of witnessing that smuggest of smug wallopers Robbie Neilson's implosion at close quarters. This adds so much to the overall delight.

When Neilson was in charge of Dundee United, oh how we enjoyed shafting that smug b*****d's coupon in the Premiership play-off decider. Especially joyous because he thought they had it won when it went to penalties. Smug twat !!! His P45 could be on the way.

Hopefully. 

I remember going back to when Jack Ross left and Robbie Neilson was heavily linked with the vacant St. Mirren role after leaving MK Dons and wouldn't even consider us for an interview.

Although we ended up with the disastrous Stubbs, I'm delighted Neilson never took us up on the offer of an interview. He plumped with Dundee Utd in the championship a few months later and we all know how that season ended.

Edited by djchapsticks

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Got to hand it to you, even by P&B standards, this whole interaction with you is confusing as f**k.

Go away. You're steaming. 😀

Going by your word salad, I'm not really surprised you're confused.