Bud Light Has Caused An American Meltdown

29 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Up to 30% rice used in making it?

I got an idea, have the gun control groups team up and put out “woke” ads from gun manufacturers…the silly sods will believe it’s actual from colt or Springfield Armory or who ever…

Alejandra Caraballo's trying, but deepfake technology isn't quite convincing enough yet

What exactly is it that Dylan Mulvaney does, I've seen a few videos similar to this one and just don't get why companies are falling over themselves with partnership deals. 

I thought that in the UK we had it bad with twats like Rylan, Gemma Collins, Joey Essex etc but her stuff is excruciating. 

12 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

There's near zero choice in Alexandria so I usually have Tennents or Guinness in the pub. As soon as I'm anywhere with a selection (Balloch is a good nearby option for me) I always take the chance to have something more interesting.

Criminal lack of choice down these neck of the woods 

14 minutes ago, TxRover said:

That's interesting. My mate's in the booze industry here and reckons spirits have a load of room for growth and make up a tiny percentage of the overall market, probably because of prohibition/religious attitudes still being fairly strong. Probably stands to reason celebrities are all rushing to make liquor (Ryan Reynolds with Aviation Gin, George Clooney with Casamigos Tequila etc) to appeal to the younger crowd who are presumably less religious. The bit about tailgating as well - it's kinda hard to be drinking imperial stouts or monstrous double IPAs to watch a game when the game lasts six and a half hours. 

The absolute meltdown the right wing snowflakes are having over this is fucking hilarious.  They really don't see the hypocrisy in trying to cancel Bud Light and Jack Daniels while whining about "cancel culture". 

On the subject of American Beer, there are a lot of really good craft lagers and wheat beers available to quench your thirst on a hit day when down there. I only go to the states once a year (to the Indianapolis 500) and I never struggle to find good refreshing cans for race day

12 hours ago, bennett said:

What exactly is it that Dylan Mulvaney does, I've seen a few videos similar to this one and just don't get why companies are falling over themselves with partnership deals. 

I thought that in the UK we had it bad with twats like Rylan, Gemma Collins, Joey Essex etc but her stuff is excruciating. 

It's because gammons fall over themselves to post these videos all over the place seething, it's free publicity. 

Can I be arsed with corporate virtue signalling? Nah.

It's nonsense tokenism and in fact, instead of genuinely doing the right thing and providing funds for infrastructure to help groups, they'll make these grand statements or hire certain people because the KNOW it's going to stir emotions and create revenue. Controversy has always led to money.

Would I boycott or shoot a product for having a rainbow on it or using an individual who doesn't appear to have much to do with the brand? Also nah.

I buy a product because I like it. Not because it lines up with my ideals. It just so happens that bud light is stinking carbonated water with no flavour and Nike products are sold based on the swoosh and by and large are comparatively shoddy on quality compared to Adidas, Puma or even Under Armour.

8 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

That's interesting. My mate's in the booze industry here and reckons spirits have a load of room for growth and make up a tiny percentage of the overall market, probably because of prohibition/religious attitudes still being fairly strong. Probably stands to reason celebrities are all rushing to make liquor (Ryan Reynolds with Aviation Gin, George Clooney with Casamigos Tequila etc) to appeal to the younger crowd who are presumably less religious. The bit about tailgating as well - it's kinda hard to be drinking imperial stouts or monstrous double IPAs to watch a game when the game lasts six and a half hours. 

I thought tailgating was having a bevvy before the game? 

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

It's because gammons fall over themselves to post these videos all over the place seething, it's free publicity. 

Budweiser and other companies want to irritate gammons so they hire Dylan Mulvaney to prance about the place and that will lead to massive sales.

They could hire me to act like a tit for a fraction of the price ffs.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

No, much, much more. Here’s a video of tailgating before a college football game:

That looks like purgatory to me. 

Do you not miss having a few scoops at Big Owen's and taking in a game at Cliftonhill? 

• 2 weeks later...