Ross County vs Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

If you put your studs into an opponent with any force above the boot it is a red card.

Those are the rules

He has to control his foot and not put it into an opponent. if he could nto do that hen he was out of control.

Behave yourself.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Good to hear that ICT's Scottish Cup winning captain, King Graeme Shinnie, took it upon himself to dish out some justice once the game had been won.

Alongside Marley Watkins and Johnny Hayes, managed by Barry Robson.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Presumably youve never actually played football.

He goes in like that to protect himself from a 50/50. The County player simply lost but had gone in the same.

Played 12 years in a Paisley Sunday 11s league where there were on average 5 court cases a season. 

Was out for a year after my fib and tib were snapped in two from a refckles tackle and the bottom half of my leg was swinging about as I fell to the ground. 

Out for a year and have to wear an insert in my left shoe because I lost 2cm length in that leg. 

Does that count as having played football?

Edited by Bobby_F

Top 6  side vs a bottom six side,

Aberdeen had just enough to hold us at arm's length and it showed. We played alright, just lacked the quality to hurt them.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Over to you Hearts, St Mirren, Hibs, Livingston and Motherwell. 

That's your easiest on paper out the way and you got what was needed. As for your performance- anyone facing you in the top 6 will not be worried on that showing. 

1 minute ago, Bobby_F said:

Played 12 years in a Paisley Sunday 11s league where there were on average 5 court cases a season. 

Was out for a year after my fib and tib were snapped in two from a refckles table and the bottom half of my leg was swinging about as I fell to the ground. 

Out for a year and have to wear an insert in my left shoe because I lost 2nd length in that leg. 

Looks like you took a few head knocks too. 

1 minute ago, Bobby_F said:

Was out for a year after my fib and tib were snapped in two from a refckles table and the bottom half of my leg was swinging about as I fell to the ground. 

Out for a year and have to wear an insert in my left shoe because I lost 2nd length in that leg. 

image.gif.11b34a8596f4e0b62fabd803f8e0550e.gif

Just now, Bobby_F said:

I suffered what sounds like the same injury in football with my foot swinging about at the bottom of my leg, and that Shinnie challenge was not a red card.

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

That's your easiest on paper out the way and you got what was needed. As for your performance- anyone facing you in the top 6 will not be worried on that showing. 

I’m sure he’ll lose sleep over how much sleep you’re losing over playing us in the top 6. 

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Yes, we're terrified of your team of Aberdeen rejects.

Away and play football manager in your Saintees pyjamas.

5 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

For those saying “where else could he put his foot” the reason he got the red card is precisely because - having gone in like that - the only place his studs could have gone was his opponents shin. 

Shinnie clearly wins the ball and was always massive favourite to win the ball. He was also either going to tackle, like he did, or wallop it up the line. Both actions involve a significant degree of follow through.

The only reason he makes contact with the player is because Baldwin keeps going towards the tackle he is never winning. Aye he gets caught on the shin, but he knew fine well the risks going into the tackle like that. Same with every player who slides in at a players feet to block a shot, you know you might take a whack.

I get on slow motion it looks worse than it was. But anyone who thinks that merits a red card and subsequent suspension needs to go watch netball or something.