Every other top flight manager - top 2 with Celtic or Rangers?

Not all Celtic fans, but some just live in a bubble of their own making. Oblivious to most other managers, the only time they're out it is to insult the other managers :D 

Case in point being this roasting hot take on Martindale:

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Not all Celtic fans, but some just live in a bubble of their own making. Oblivious to most other managers, the only time they're out it is to insult the other managers :D 

Case in point being this roasting hot take on Martindale:

The guy is at it or just a fucking idiot. A lot of Celtic fans won't like Martindale because he's a *** amongst other things but he is clearly one of the best managers in Scotland.

There was a Celtic fan bemoaning how shite the St Johnstone support is at the weekend, based on how many empty seats he could see on the televised match between Kilmarnock and Celtic...

On 19/04/2023 at 08:06, Molotov said:

I can never see England “welcoming” Celtic and Rangers into any league structure due to the vile and obnoxious behaviour of their sub-human supporters. 

Perhaps Northern Ireland might take them since they both sing songs about that country every week.

Their hearts are clearly firmly located in Belfast and Dublin going by their scarves, tattoos, flags and songs ... it's what they all pine for ... someone just please make it happen!

On 19/04/2023 at 08:54, pozbaird said:

Ah. I thought you meant the cherry for the ‘Old Firm’ was 1st & 2nd, and we should be happy chasing our own wee marachino of 3rd. My view is obviously, yes, 3rd is our cherry on the top of the badly baked cake that is our top flight - but I’m not happy about that fact. Just hope on Saturday St Mirren don’t ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, cherry bomb.

One for the old musically interested farts right there.

The thing is an equal share of the European dosh would make no difference to the outcome of the league,you can throw as much dosh as you like at it,IMO it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

51 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The thing is an equal share of the European dosh would make no difference to the outcome of the league,you can throw as much dosh as you like at it,IMO it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

Oh Willie, are you still seriously saying that the domestic dominance of the OF has nothing to do with relative wealth?

Redistributing the "dosh" would make all the difference in the world.  How could it not?

European income is only part of the gross imbalance of course, but it's all about the dosh.  Throwing it around differently would change everything.  Sadly, there's no significant will for that to happen.

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh Willie, are you still seriously saying that the domestic dominance of the OF has nothing to do with relative wealth?

Redistributing the "dosh" would make all the difference in the world.  How could it not?

European income is only part of the gross imbalance of course, but it's all about the dosh.  Throwing it around differently would change everything.  Sadly, there's no significant will for that to happen.

You’re not getting sucked into this again, are you? 

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’re not getting sucked into this again, are you? 

Yes, sorry.  You're right.

I'm not proud of it.

I think I'd be better at resisting biting if I thought he was indeed just fishing.

He means it though.  HE BLOODY MEANS IT!!

Sorry.  I'll go.

13 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yes you are probably correct. However what the delusional amongst the OF fan base do not grasp is that football is cyclical. You will stutter and be back to the days of 10000 gates and empty seats. 

20 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Yes you are probably correct. However what the delusional amongst the OF fan base do not grasp is that football is cyclical. You will stutter and be back to the days of 10000 gates and empty seats. 

I would say it's transitional than cyclical,Celtic will never drop below 30,000 IMO, in the case of Steve Clark these type of people are worth more than giving your club £10 million to McInnes . 

15 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Here We Go Again GIF

On 20/04/2023 at 21:03, RandomGuy. said:

There was a Celtic fan bemoaning how shite the St Johnstone support is at the weekend, based on how many empty seats he could see on the televised match between Kilmarnock and Celtic...

St Mirren's average attendance going up this season after reducing Rangers and Celtic's away allocation has completely broke many of their fans on twitter. 

Edited by Antiochas III