Falkirk v Edinburgh Flux

I would imagine McGlynn will be happy enough to get this played and get the Airdrie game out of his system.

Extra game played or not, it won’t matter. Win this, and that will be 2nd place guaranteed. I know I know, Airdrie could theoretically still pip us to 2nd, but they won’t.

Not winning on Saturday means he really can’t take his foot off the gas, and we need to go again. Edinburgh and Peterhead are the only two sides that we have completely dominated this season, so we need to do it one more time.

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Yes, beating Alloa 3 times and only drawing because of a 95th minute penalty does suggest we will definitely lose to them this time out.

Yeah losing 6 league games against sides from all over the league points to us very unlikely to get beat by anyone in 4th. 
Doesn’t matter a shit if the penalty was in the 9th minute or the 95th minute….they scored, and we drew.

25 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yeah losing 6 league games against sides from all over the league points to us very unlikely to get beat by anyone in 4th. 
Doesn’t matter a shit if the penalty was in the 9th minute or the 95th minute….they scored, and we drew.

😆

Line up and formation is anyone's guess. Does McGlynn deem Edinburgh not enough of a threat to play two up front or will he go security conscious and play Oliver up front on his own again. We have a decent record against Edinburgh hopefully that continues on Tuesday. 

Morrison
Rowe Donaldson Mckay Mccann
Henderson
Morrison Max Kennedy
Burrell Oliver

Keep Warnock quiet and we should be fine, expect Edinburgh to sit in again and make it difficult so hopefully we play with two upfront to give them more of a problem. Was Fontaine injured or suspended at the weekend? Are we going to be playing against Scott Mercer at centre back?

Here’s a thing. Win this, and while I think it will be enough to see off Airdrie’s attempts to finish second (something that should have been done and dusted a couple of games ago), it does no damage to Alloa’s chances of finishing 3rd rather than 4th.

Alloa beating us at the weekend might just see that become a reality if Airdrie slip up. I wonder who McGlynn would rather face in the play offs…….Airdrie or Alloa?

Of course, Dunfermline could conversely do Airdrie a turn by not bothering their arse on Saturday.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

On 16/04/2023 at 23:23, Chubbychops said:

Haha. The state of you. Dry your eyes bud. Half a decade in the seaside leagues has clearly got to you.

Bud, what a minter

They have imploded, comfortable win IMO. Will Edinburgh beat Saturdays 11 paying fans at Clyde?

Edited by Back Post Misses