tonights score

35 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Horrendous game of football between 2 very poor sides. Zero quality on show but shows how bad Camby are for the Buffs to easily defeat then 3 0. 

Couldn't put it better myself, terrible game, terrible pitch, it was 1.0 for ages and then the sending off changed the game.  I swear the ball was up higher in the air than the height of the locals flats.  Always thought Kilwinning would win right enough, they just had that little bit extra than Cambuslang. Kilwinning not too bothered as the results matters at this time

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

Horrendous game of football between 2 very poor sides. Zero quality on show but shows how bad Camby are for the Buffs to easily defeat then 3 0. 

No excuses, but that pitch is terrible and Buffs have more players on the treatment table that they can put on the pitch.

We done more than enough to win a very poor game, but given where we are I'll take the 3 points and move on to Clydebank at Buffs Park on Friday night.

Good luck to Cambuslang, loads needing done to keep that ground open.

Shambolic from us tonight. First goal is the worst thing I have seen a player do at Dunterlie in a long long time. Same player tried a no look pass straight to a Talbot player and 2 passes later we are 2-0. 

Third goal summed us up for long periods tonight with no pressure on the ball. Thought we looked ok at 1-0 down but Talbot took control just before the 2nd goal and we never laid a glove on them after. Some very poor performances tonight 

11 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Shambolic from us tonight. First goal is the worst thing I have seen a player do at Dunterlie in a long long time. Same player tried a no look pass straight to a Talbot player and 2 passes later we are 2-0. 

Third goal summed us up for long periods tonight with no pressure on the ball. Thought we looked ok at 1-0 down but Talbot took control just before the 2nd goal and we never laid a glove on them after. Some very poor performances tonight 

What's the general feeling around the club going forward to next year?  Do you see a lot of turnover happening with the current squad?

1 hour ago, SaturdaySammy said:

What's the general feeling around the club going forward to next year?  Do you see a lot of turnover happening with the current squad?

I would think so, recruitment was very poor last summer with the decision taken to stick with the guys who got us up rather than building again which has cost us as some of the players weren't good enough for the top league. The signings that were made have mostly been poor with none regularly breaking in to the team unless there were injuries.

That's why we are where we are, plus we have been too inconsistent this year. Of the teams around us we have only beaten KRR, Buffs and Peasy once each and have lost to Glens, Peasy and Cambuslang (twice!!) but have beaten Darvel and Beith while taking points off of Pollok. The season was summed up for me when we beat Darvel then went onto lose our next 3 to Camby, Largs and Peasy. There was no point in beating Darvel if you then loose those next 3 games. 

Whatever happens the new manager has a job on his hands rebuilding and it will be an even bigger and harder task if we go down.

Edited by Arthurlie1981

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

I would think so, recruitment was very poor last summer with the decision taken to stick with the guys who got us up rather than building again which has cost us as some of the players weren't good enough for the top league. The signings that were made have mostly been poor with none regularly breaking in to the team unless there were injuries.

That's why we are where we are, plus we have been too inconsistent this year. Of the teams around us we have only beaten KRR, Buffs and Peasy once each and have lost to Glens, Peasy and Cambuslang (twice!!) but have beaten Darvel and Beith while taking points off of Pollok. The season was summed up for me when we beat Darvel then went onto lose our next 3 to Camby, Largs and Peasy. There was no point in beating Darvel if you then loose those next 3 games. 

Whatever happens the new manager has a job on his hands rebuilding and it will be an even bigger and harder task if we go down.

I would also add that loosing Arron Healy to QP was a massive loss and he was irreplaceable, but the fact that we didn't even look like replacing him was extremely poor.

18 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Who was the boy that did the no look pass? Couldn’t believe my eyes he was strolling around the park like he played with Madrid