SPFL L1 Trophy day - Dunfermline Vs Clyde

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

I mind bouncing about in the High Street singing with Big Leish and a large group of lads. Not even sure which win it was, likely 2011. 

Toon was booncin, players were out en masse.  

Dont drink much at all anymore so will be a lot more muted this time. 

Haha I mind after the 2011 win that Leishman was on the karaoke in Coady's. That was after the win at Cappielow.

17 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

I totally forgot about 2016. The day we won the league that season was pretty special as it was unexpected. We all thought Peterhead would beat nearly relegated Cowdenbeath so when Cowden got the win we'd won.

Don’t often get but had a tenner on us and Cowden at 10/1. Some hat trick by the wee prince too.

On 24/04/2023 at 19:24, David W said:

We haven't won any of our last 25 visits to Dunfermline. That is despite taking the lead in 7 of the last 8 trips, and being 2 in front in three of those. I can't say I'm holding out much hope, but at least the roads will be clear after the game.  

Every time :lol:

Salkeld missed a better chance than the one he scored. I think he should get the goal of the season award and the online vote shoved in the bin.

It's frustrating to concede right on half time when we really could have cleared. Dunfermline's only real effort on goal.

We are such a limited team but Doherty has the beating of Dunfermline's square peg centre halves.

Pretty much panned out the way I thought. Clyde making it difficult and our players pretty much on their holidays. Great goal to equalise. Just blow for full-time and everyone goes home happy. 

Goalscorer for Clyde was having his wee moment as a professional footballer giving it big licks in front of the home fans after scoring. I like that sorta thing. 

We certainly miss some of the big players when they're out. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Pretty much panned out the way I thought. Clyde making it difficult and our players pretty much on their holidays. Great goal to equalise. Just blow for full-time and everyone goes home happy. 

I echo this.