Kilmarnock v Livingston

Nobody seems bothered about this game, understandable from us Livi fans perspective, the season is ending like a wet fart, as we lose game after game and can't even score a goal in these final few games. 6 away games we've gone without scoring a single goal.

However, Killie still have plenty to play for, being in a 3 way battle with County and Utd to avoid relegation and the play offs, so in the spirit of sporting integrity it's only fair we play the same way we did against County last week and hand them the 3pts. 

Seriously though, Martindale's post County comments saying he'll be making some changes, as the team needs a shake up, looking at our squad there isn't a lot he can do though, maybe change 2 or 3 players. I await with bated breath for our line up on Saturday.

16 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nobody seems bothered about this game, understandable from us Livi fans perspective, the season is ending like a wet fart, as we lose game after game and can't even score a goal in these final few games. 6 away games we've gone without scoring a single goal.

However, Killie still have plenty to play for, being in a 3 way battle with County and Utd to avoid relegation and the play offs, so in the spirit of sporting integrity it's only fair we play the same way we did against County last week and hand them the 3pts. 

Seriously though, Martindale's post County comments saying he'll be making some changes, as the team needs a shake up, looking at our squad there isn't a lot he can do though, maybe change 2 or 3 players. I await with bated breath for our line up on Saturday.

Including the players unfortunately.

George

Brandon  -  de Lucas  -  Boyes  -  Penrice

Holt  -  Se. Kelly

Brandon  -  St. Kelly  -  Shinnie

Anderson

Would be nice to see a win or two before the season ends, not really arsed though and just looking forward to next season. 1-0 Killie.

1 hour ago, Sonam said:

Come on Livi (brothers in arms, both cannae stand ICT...), win this for County please God!! Turn up for this match pretty please!!

Oh that's a difficult one.

The Plastic alliance or the ICT haters.....

Choices choices....

2 hours ago, Sonam said:

Come on Livi (brothers in arms, both cannae stand ICT...), win this for County please God!! Turn up for this match pretty please!!

Killie to win this, Dundee Utd to go down and whoever ends up in the playoffs stays up please :D Killie v Ayr final would be something

Edited by ATLIS

Aye it would be good if we got our shit together and won both our home games, and that being enough to stay above Motherwell. Just want us to score a goal away from home though, to at least give the fans something to cheer at the game, it has been absolute dire for them sitting watching us concede 14 goals and scoring zilch in return.

53 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Not buying all thr chat from Livi fans about them struggling at the moment. Every game we've had against them this season has been tough and I expect the same again. 

Be absolutely delighted with 3 points here. 

Well then you're going to have an exciting Saturday afternoon. Killie have great home form, we can't score away from home for love nor money atm. Easy home win.

At this point I'll be happy with 8th.

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Not buying all thr chat from Livi fans about them struggling at the moment. Every game we've had against them this season has been tough and I expect the same again. 

We've fallen off a cliff edge. If you can't take three points from this one then I reckon you'll be favourites to go down. 

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

Well then you're going to have an exciting Saturday afternoon. Killie have great home form, we can't score away from home for love nor money atm. Easy home win.

At this point I'll be happy with 8th.

Cue a hattrick for Lucas Stenhouse when we play a bunch of kids

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Funnily enough the 3-1 home win against you was when it all turned to shit for us, we haven't had a decent game since.

Results from that 3-1 win.

image.thumb.png.45d882ae3824e24ba50a5430dd65c920.png

2 home wins and a draw in there being an oasis in a desert of defeats, haven't even scored an away goal in 6 games let alone a win.

In fact i'd argue the first half in that game was good, and then it went sour, 2nd half we dropped off a good bit. First half at home against Utd was decent too right enough, then again 2nd half we were poor. Our away form is absolute dire though.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Kilmarnock have been absolutely atrocious every time we have played them this season. Based on that, the players will have to put in even less effort than they did last week for us to lose this game. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

23 hours ago, LiviLion said:

George

Brandon  -  de Lucas  -  Boyes  -  Penrice

Holt  -  Se. Kelly

Brandon  -  St. Kelly  -  Shinnie

Anderson

Would be nice to see a win or two before the season ends, not really arsed though and just looking forward to next season. 1-0 Killie.

I don't hate this team but I assume you meant Bahamboula on the right wing?

Just now, EdinburghLivi said:

I don't hate this team but I assume you meant Bahamboula on the right wing?

Oops. I actually meant Bradley, but Bahamboula works too.

If we have some cloning tech I'd be up for 2 Jamie Brandons to see what he can do.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Funnily enough the 3-1 home win against you was when it all turned to shit for us, we haven't had a decent game since.

Results from that 3-1 win.

image.thumb.png.45d882ae3824e24ba50a5430dd65c920.png

2 home wins and a draw in there being an oasis in a desert of defeats, haven't even scored an away goal in 6 games let alone a win.

The Inverness debacle properly ruined us. That's a terrible run of results. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

38 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Oops. I actually meant Bradley, but Bahamboula works too.

If we have some cloning tech I'd be up for 2 Jamie Brandons to see what he can do.

You didn't see Bahambloula come on against County then?

Looked like he was trying to play football on ice, stumbling and falling over the ball. Bradley was getting it in the neck from our fans too right enough, for passing into open space after St Kelly had stopped running and waiting in a different area for a pass. We look so disjointed, like the players have just met for the first time, and no c**t knows what to do with the ball.