Kilmarnock v Livingston

Just now, ATLIS said:

He really is, waste of money. The shot was right at him

He also fucked around on his line for some reason rather than closing him down. Awful, awful stuff. 

I wasn't paying attention, why was there a big gap where Fitzwater should have been?

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

He also fucked around on his line for some reason rather than closing him down. Awful, awful stuff. 

I wasn't paying attention, why was there a big gap where Fitzwater should have been?

Not a clue, I think they all just got out muscled and sat around watching otherwise

Made the mistake of going to Paisley and witnessed a dire performance. This is an exact replica even down to Holts penalty. Absolutely no penetration, never will be with a midfield that contains Sean Kelly and the invisible man (Shinnie). Unfortunately both are signed for next season. Devlin has received the ball wide on several occasions and each time he has passed the ball backwards, early in the season he would have been off down the wing and creating chances. How many chances will Martindale give these imposters.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Utd moving to bottom, at least we've helped our plastic pitch pals today, St Johnstone back in the mix now too.

I'm sure Killie would appreciate if you actually turned up next week. No doubt that won't happen though, how are Livi so comfy letting Motherwell take 7th and the extra prize money from them?

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm sure Killie would appreciate if you actually turned up next week. No doubt that won't happen though, how are Livi so comfy letting Motherwell take 7th and the extra prize money from them?

I'm hanging on to my delusion we're fine at home still, in amongst our no goals in 7 away games, we've won 2 and drawn 1 at home, along with defeats to Sevco and Hibs.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I'm hanging on to my delusion we're fine at home still, in amongst our no goals in 7 away games, we've won 2 and drawn 1 at home, along with defeats to Sevco and Hibs.

Well hopefully you're right and Livi can do it to the delight of the Killie fans.

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

£60k per place in the Bottom Six and the players' collective bonus is then adjusted in line with that so the club profit ends up at significantly less than the £60k. The real big money is Top Six where it's £120k extra jumping from 7th to 6th, then again 6th to 5th and 5th to 4th.

Ross County can still catch Livi.  Livi will not win again this season

Midfielder Andrew Shinnie is keen to use his leadership to help Livingston improve after signing a contract extension at the club.

As a 33-year-old, he concedes he might not play every game - but Shinnie still wants to be an “influence” to the younger players in the squad.

With Livingston virtually safe from relegation, Shinnie now has his sights on inspiring the squad next season.

Must be some kind of windup

First half was a real slog with very little creativity and Vassell should probably have beaten George in 16 minutes - second half was a marked improvement, but as others have said if we couldn't beat a team who are on their holidays with little to play for other than prize money then we'd have been as well chucking it and taking relegation. Thought Vassell, Armstrong and Watson were excellent and the defence did a pretty good job keeping Nouble quiet.

The results have also been quite kind to us today, and St. Johnstone being brought into the mix for umpteenth time again can't be a bad thing at all. Next weekend is absolutely massive now and every man in a blue and white jersey needs to be on top form to try and win at least 2 of the last 3 games.

32 minutes ago, Scrutinizer said:

Ross County can still catch Livi.  Livi will not win again this season

Midfielder Andrew Shinnie is keen to use his leadership to help Livingston improve after signing a contract extension at the club.

As a 33-year-old, he concedes he might not play every game - but Shinnie still wants to be an “influence” to the younger players in the squad.

With Livingston virtually safe from relegation, Shinnie now has his sights on inspiring the squad next season.

Must be some kind of windup

Without getting into a slanging match with you.We are safe .One other result in these last 3 games will go for us,guaranteed regardless of what we do.Sure youl take great delight next season posting your usual drivel when we lose,which I suspect will be on a regular basis.Until then thank you for your failed negativity this season.But there again, I'm the bigger mug for answering your negative comments. 👏.

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah as FF says above, there's very little difference in the prize money - and the difference there is gets swallowed up by bonuses for a higher finish. It matters nothing to the club financially 6th/7th/8th. The money to aim for was top 6, big away gates and potential Europe.

4 hours ago, Fide said:

Thanks Livi pals x 

Next week is fucking ha-yooge. The anything but meh derby. 

Part of me thinks we beat Dundee Utd as we're at home. We haven't scored away from home in 3 and a half months, and even that was away to Stenny ffs :D 

18 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Yeah as FF says above, there's very little difference in the prize money - and the difference there is gets swallowed up by bonuses for a higher finish. It matters nothing to the club financially 6th/7th/8th. The money to aim for was top 6, big away gates and potential Europe.

Look idc, just try and win next week lol