Kilmarnock v Livingston

11 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Part of me thinks we beat Dundee Utd as we're at home. We haven't scored away from home in 3 and a half months, and even that was away to Stenny ffs :D 

I have the utmost faith in you x 

12 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Part of me thinks we beat Dundee Utd as we're at home. We haven't scored away from home in 3 and a half months, and even that was away to Stenny ffs :D 

Yeah we really should've beaten them the last home game, we had a good first half where we were miles ahead of them, but only scored one goal, then dropped off 2nd half and they equalised and finished a draw. It'll be nervy as feck even if we score on Saturday, i think we would need to go 2 up before the players could relax a bit. Fine line winning games just now, where confidence is everything, and ours is rock bottom, but so is Utd's, so first goal will br crucial.

If Utd fail to beat us next week then they absolutely deserve to go down. They will not have a better chance of picking up three easy points. 

The manager will have the devils own job of motivating whatever’s left of this squad over the summer, in time for next season. The annoyance I felt when we threw away top six has very quickly been replaced by the dread I feel at the thought of next season. 

On 13/05/2023 at 17:24, FreedomFarter said:

£60k per place in the Bottom Six and the players' collective bonus is then adjusted in line with that so the club profit ends up at significantly less than the £60k. The real big money is Top Six where it's £120k extra jumping from 7th to 6th, then again 6th to 5th and 5th to 4th.

Mccann on sportscene saying it's circa 200k a place? Go on that basis for next 3 games please 

4 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Mccann on sportscene saying it's circa 200k a place? Go on that basis for next 3 games please 

It's not, no idea where he's getting his numbers. The difference in placing is almost completely swallowed up by bonuses, which you'd think would be enough to motivate players but here we are

Just watched the "highlights" on Sportscene; Fitzwater really is all over the place. George pulls off a couple of good saves to save his blushes but he certainly loses the killie player for the first goal and, instead of busting a gut to get back and defend, seems to be jogging back as if he had all the time in the world. Personally I'd be happy never to see him in a Livi shirt again.... Maybe Motherwell need a central defender?

As for Holt giving away another penalty of raised arm; I like the guy but he's certainly cost us  few this season between penalties and a red card.