How did this season match with your expectations?

On 14/05/2023 at 13:10, DreamOakTree1 said:

When we reached 40 points Dougie told the players they’d reached their target so they should just enjoy the rest of the season. 

No chance that this ever happened.

14 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

No chance that this ever happened.

I hope you're correct as I found it unacceptable when I read the article. The only mitigating factor I could think of was that Darragh O'Connor may have been the nervous type who needed a different approach from Dougie. Then I read the subsequent posts saying all the players were told this. 

I only read Darragh's article and I'm hoping perhaps he was misquoted, as I didn't read the further article(s) extending it to the full squad. As I said it would seem out of character for Dougie.

When the manager came in we were in the midst of the post McGlynn f**k ups.  Cost the club a lot of money for his 'brilliant' signings.  

Was glad to see the back of him.  Murrays hands were therefore tied financially and the pool he had to fish in was obviously polluted with pish.  He took a chance on a few signings, and in general they did not work out.  O'Reilly was a great centre half, so losing him was a big hole.  No strikers no defenders we were always going to struggle.
This coming season though we will see what the new owners bring, and whether Murray can cut it at Raith with 'his' players that he will be bringing in.
Next season hopefully push for the playoffs but will be 12 points down already with ICT not going up :)

, and with the derby games again, who knows where those 12 points will go?  So potentially 24 points down before we start!