Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

37 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Going to be a tough night 

Colin Steven ref and Douglas Ross running the stand side line 

A tory linesman who's a complete unsufferable wee choad of a man .I'd expect he gets a grilling from both sets of fans .

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

A tory linesman who's a complete unsufferable wee choad of a man .I'd expect he gets a grilling from both sets of fans .

Get him hounded till he greets then shites himself like Dougie Imrie did at school. 

30 minutes ago, Walter said:

Get him hounded till he greets then shites himself like Dougie Imrie did at school. 

He ran the line at Somerset earlier in the season and I’ve never been more proud of the fans in the SRE who gave him pelters every time he ventured closer to them. 

Take away the circus that actually follows him, he is an extremely terrible linesman. Watched him from the corner of the SRE at the end of the Arbroath game and he was always 5/10 yards behind play every attack. So slow on keeping up with play and was guessing offsides as he was nowhere near in line. No idea how he gets gigs near this level. 

15 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

Any Ayr fans on here heard any news on Dipo for Friday yet ? Also, any thistle fans know how many away tickets we’ve sold so far in total ?

Heard it around 1700 so far and rising .

23 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

Any Ayr fans on here heard any news on Dipo for Friday yet ? Also, any thistle fans know how many away tickets we’ve sold so far in total ?

Dipo has already confirmed 5 goals for Friday night.  I'm not sure if that's just the first half or what though.