St Johnstone vs Livingston - 28/05

1 minute ago, Zamora Fan said:

What happens if Flap Jack gets injured or sent off here? Surely Livi have another keeper on their books?

Jason Holt will go in...he's had plenty of handball decisions against him so clearly he's decent with his hands

We started really brightly and then decided to be afraid of the ball for 10 minutes...that's when St Johnstone scored. Came back into it a bit and now a very even game with f**k all really happening at either end. What I will say is, we don't concede that goal with Shamal George in goals....his kick would have gone for a throw in rather than be sent straight back to him

1 minute ago, FreedomFarter said:

George deliberately slices his kicks high so they can't be headered back so forcefully as with that goal.

The thing with George's kicking is he's clearly been told to target Montano and Devlin on the flanks. It does need to improve but he's not just firing it out of play on purpose as some on facebook would have you believe

Brilliant to see Davidson on the park. What an absolute super hero he's been for Saints for such a long time. An all-time great.

Same goes for Wotherspoon and Kane - for my money we need to get new contracts in front of both of them. Two guys who absolutely get it and have a lot to offer going forward.

It's obviously hard to gauge how you've played in a game against a team who have totally vacated the premises like Livi seem to have, but there seemed to be a clear tactic of pressing De Lucas and Jack Hamilton as hard as possible. We really should have scored at least four there given the two absolute tap ins missed by Carey and Wright. We're also getting an awful lot more out of Brown both in an attacking and defensive sense playing him in a natural RB position. Who could possibly have guessed that's where he'd do best....

I'd very much be looking to get Montgomery back next season as well.

9 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Brilliant to see Davidson on the park. What an absolute super hero he's been for Saints for such a long time. An all-time great.

Same goes for Wotherspoon and Kane - for my money we need to get new contracts in front of both of them. Two guys who absolutely get it and have a lot to offer going forward.

It's obviously hard to gauge how you've played in a game against a team who have totally vacated the premises like Livi seem to have, but there seemed to be a clear tactic of pressing De Lucas and Jack Hamilton as hard as possible. We really should have scored at least four there given the two absolute tap ins missed by Carey and Wright. We're also getting an awful lot more out of Brown both in an attacking and defensive sense playing him in a natural RB position. Who could possibly have guessed that's where he'd do best....

I'd very much be looking to get Montgomery back next season as well.

Was impressed with the boy Montgomery, he had the cigars out until Bahamboula started running at him and he had to start doing something. 

Think Livi fans will have fun with the boy De Lucas next year, one minute looks really good. The next he’s taking fresh air swipes and falling over his own feet! 

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Think Livi fans will have fun with the boy De Lucas next year, one minute looks really good. The next he’s taking fresh air swipes and falling over his own feet! 

We've usually got Obileye for that, De Lucas for me looks better than him so far. Once he gets settled I reckon he'll be good for us