Bo'ness United 2023/24

Deanburn Dave

That was a truly dreadful watch.

BU's lucky to get a point. Lots of 3 and 4 out of 10 performances by the BU outfield players.  

We really missed Travis and Dalziel.  

MOTM ?  Gemmell who was 6/10 level.

Last game tomorrow, and I would like to thank the team and staff for making it a truly enjoyable season. I would also like to thank the committee for all the work they do behind the scenes. It’s noted and appreciated.

2 hours ago, Costa Crookies said:

Last game tomorrow, and I would like to thank the team and staff for making it a truly enjoyable season. I would also like to thank the committee for all the work they do behind the scenes. It’s noted and appreciated.

Echo that.
Maybe tomorrow we can get a victory over a bogey team.

2 hours ago, Costa Crookies said:

Well said. As much as we have a gripe and moan occasionally, this season has been far beyond what we could have expected when it kicked off. All thanks to the management team, players and all associated with the club.

And we'll always have Louis Kennedy in Lithgae. That's a moment a hold onto forever.

1 hour ago, Nicholas Rage said:

Well said. As much as we have a gripe and moan occasionally, this season has been far beyond what we could have expected when it kicked off. All thanks to the management team, players and all associated with the club.

And we'll always have Louis Kennedy in Lithgae. That's a moment a hold onto forever.

Very true but will never come close to Davie Wilcox or Derek Halcrow at Newton park 👍.

10 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

1-0 

Porteous earns and scores a penalty.

The rumours are true Fin Malcolm headed a ball.  #IwasThere

He was wanting to take the pen as well, thankfully Porteous didn't listen.