Dundee United 23/24

54 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Mulgrew away apparently 

Seen in the Courier that if an approach was made for him the club would let him go or if no clubs made an approach then negotiations over ending his contract would be had.

44 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Without knowing a single thing about him, I can confirm that Walton is a huge improvement on Birighetti.

According to Transfermarkt, he played 9 times last season, conceding 15 goals and having 2 clean sheets.

This data supports your assertion, while also not exactly filling me with confidence.

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

According to Transfermarkt, he played 9 times last season, conceding 15 goals and having 2 clean sheets.

This data supports your assertion, while also not exactly filling me with confidence.

According to Transfermarkt Birighitti has a market value of £350k.  Is all the information on that site as accurate?

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

According to Transfermarkt Birighitti has a market value of £350k.  Is all the information on that site as accurate?

The amount of times they played is all very accurate - the valuations obviously just made up.

Decent pedigree for each of these guys, I think. The keeper appears to have just signed for Luton so presumably he's pretty well regarded to be getting a move to a Premier League team (albeit clearly not the finished article). 22 games in the Championship in the season before last.

The other chap again at a decent level club.

If nothing else this fills a couple of gaping holes in the squad without taking up too much of the budget.