Dundee United 23/24

Just Miller Thomson and O’Donnell to make up their minds then?

assuming Cudjoe is away and we’ve just offered a deal to cover ourselves getting some sort of compensation fee.

Hopefully we’ll now push on with signings knowing what’s needed.

Nice one. Graham was the guy I thought most likely to leave. Without being complacent, I would hope and expect Miller Thomson and Lewis O'Donnell to extend. They'd each command a decent fee and are probably not yet at a level where someone would be convinced to pay that fee (unless it's some Premier League team looking to stockpile every half decent player in their academy, I suppose)>

Great news on Graham. On another note, has anyone else heard rumours that one of our players has a serious alcohol issue?...

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Great news on Graham. On another note, has anyone else heard rumours that one of our players has a serious alcohol issue?...

One currently under contract or one who was released?

36 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

No but I’ve heard rumours that several of our supporters do…

42 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Yes. The same one who was forever injured last year. 

On 28/05/2024 at 18:06, Fife Arab said:

Heard Motherwell wanted him also. No clue where he ends up. Sure I said at the time nothing was imminent on that one. 

Graham will sign I think. The fact clubs need to pay a fee for him maybe would put them off but Hibs were certainly in for him before the manager got sacked….

Graham signed up and we have won the race for Will Ferry👍🏼  Who in fact had Motherwell and another SPL club after him 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fife Arab said:

Yes. The same one who was forever injured last year. 

Shock if true. Hope he gets the help he needs

Edited by Groot

I'm not sure this chat is very helpful, or fair. If someone at the club does have an issue to the extent that it's leaked out, then you would expect that the club will also be aware and, hopefully, taking steps to get that individual help. Bandying such gossip about in the public domain isn't going to help and could do real damage.

50 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Graham signed up and we have won the race for Will Ferry👍🏼  Who in fact had Motherwell and another SPL club after him 

Re Will Ferry is this going off him following us on social media? Or something a bit more solid.

Would be class to see an announcement soon.

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'm not sure this chat is very helpful, or fair. If someone at the club does have an issue to the extent that it's leaked out, then you would expect that the club will also be aware and, hopefully, taking steps to get that individual help. Bandying such gossip about in the public domain isn't going to help and could do real damage.

You're right. I've edited my post. 

5 minutes ago, EuroArab said:

Re Will Ferry is this going off him following us on social media? Or something a bit more solid.

Would be class to see an announcement soon.

Am I the only one who doesn't know who Will Ferry is? 🤔