Tranent 2023/24

Omnishambles

1 hour ago, searchers1963 said:

Or people are too namby pamby these want to cry about everything.

Politics uprising in the Scottish indy referendum was when all this high and mighty ness and people thinking they can run other peoples lives started

Enjoy your night mate

On 01/07/2023 at 12:23, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Dean Brett has always been a thick c**t. You know what you're getting when you sign him but like most clubs at this level, morals will be dropped for someone half decent.

Another reprehensible individual and a rape apologist.  

1 minute ago, Halfwit8 said:

Good result last night for the lads in what was their first pre-season friendly at Albyn Park Broxburn.

Good goals from Watson, Jones and Bauld.

All the best to Broxburn for the season.

Heard Jones' goal was a peach.

8 minutes ago, Halfwit8 said:

We looked very comfortable on the ball and dominated possession, new boys all looked good.

Two names I didn't recognise on the team sheet were the goalie and number 8 I think? Youngsters?

39 minutes ago, Omnishambles said:

Two names I didn't recognise on the team sheet were the goalie and number 8 I think? Youngsters?

Our 2 goalies are on holiday so Andy Jack who has helped us out before was in goals, No8- Scott-McCrory Irving was signed from Penicuik

last season but was injured for most of it but played in the final games of last season.

15 minutes ago, Halfwit8 said:

Our 2 goalies are on holiday so Andy Jack who has helped us out before was in goals, No8- Scott-McCrory Irving was signed from Penicuik

last season but was injured for most of it but played in the final games of last season.

Makes sense. He was 'Irvine' on the team sheet so was confused thinking who is it. Glad to hear we looked good!

Thought you guys looked pretty decent last night.

A wee bit soft at the back for our goal, but your equaliser was well played and very well finished, then your 2nd was a wonder-strike! 3rd from a corner... good delivery and good movement with a well taken header from your perspective... poor defending and ball watching from ours.

First half was competitive, but 2nd half you could see the difference and Tranent had a lot of the ball.

1st run out for both sides... and it did show, but I think everyone can be pretty happy with it 

Good result for the Belters today after Tuesday's second half performance. Seemingly bossed the Talbot for 80 mins today, sets us up nicely for Saturday's opener against the Shire. Also a nice Hat-Trick for Ross.

Lie Forrit 🇱🇻

On 05/07/2023 at 07:37, Halfwit8 said:

Good result last night for the lads in what was their first pre-season friendly at Albyn Park Broxburn.

Good goals from Watson, Jones and Bauld.

All the best to Broxburn for the season.

Any Tranent supporters know what like Aaron faulds is as a player

On 22/07/2023 at 10:13, Cowdenleith said:

Did Craig Barr leave the club in the close season? I don’t remember reading anything about that.

Keatings, Rory Currie and Kris Renton as well I think

Edited by Omnishambles