Clyde Season 23/24

Just realised it was Alexander King that was the supposed ‘attacking midfielder’ - sorry for throwing you all off track, after seeing him play a good few times I could not imagine him as that.

Looked like a young left back / left wing back with potential but a lot to learn any time I’ve seen him. 

On Saturday, I'd quite like to see us just go for broke with two up. 352 with Carswell dropping in to centre half with Grant and Sula/Dunnachie spreading to full back in defence. Leslie has to play if fit. I've obviously got no info on what has been trained into the boys this week, however the below lineup keeps the majority of the real garbage off the park.

Leighfield

Sula      Grant     Dunnachie

Cuddihy      Carswell

Leslie               King                Stevenson 

Rennie     Young

Elgin are coming off the back of a win and a potential new manager bounce, but Barry Smith is known for being hugely defensive, so I'd be very disappointed if we don't push the game onto them.   

29 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

On Saturday, I'd quite like to see us just go for broke with two up. 352 with Carswell dropping in to centre half with Grant and Sula/Dunnachie spreading to full back in defence. Leslie has to play if fit. I've obviously got no info on what has been trained into the boys this week, however the below lineup keeps the majority of the real garbage off the park.

Leighfield

Sula      Grant     Dunnachie

Cuddihy      Carswell

Leslie               King                Stevenson 

Rennie     Young

Elgin are coming off the back of a win and a potential new manager bounce, but Barry Smith is known for being hugely defensive, so I'd be very disappointed if we don't push the game onto them.   

You would play Peter grant.That sums you up.You clearly haven’t a clue about football and I can guarantee you he won’t start on Saturday and although I don’t rate McLean even he isn’t that stupid to play Peter grant.After the howler he made against Cowdenbeath that cost us the game he wouldn’t kick a ball for me again.The guys shit but it’s clear you know nothing about football.Peter grant😂

At Bayview Young got the usual last 10 mins of games which was difficult to form a real opinion of the lad. He did start the last game against For far but i missed that game.

He's certainly not the worst I've seen and he looks like a footballer but he's 19 so will be inconsistent.

13 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

After the howler he made against Cowdenbeath that cost us the game he wouldn’t kick a ball for me again.The guys shit but it’s clear you know nothing about football.Peter grant😂

The last time we played Cowdenbeath (May 2019), Peter Grant was playing for Carlisle United.  Must have been some error.