Clyde Season 23/24

8 minutes ago, David W said:

Whyte not playing centre half is one of many missed opportunities. 

Hopefully his knee injury isn't that bad; was it ever reported what it was?

Mental really; we were gifting goals every single week yet Whyte was never ever tried in the back 3 or 4. He might have been a disaster but who knows, Especially when he was obviously way short of mobility required to play in midfield, even our pitiful midfield at that point. 

On Saturdays viewing Bonnyrigg should be one we are targeting to catch. They were absolutely rotten and although they have 22 points on the board, they did get 6 of those from us so they are no great shakes.

No harm to Whyte in a general sense but hope his return to match fitness is delayed while we try to overtake Forfar.

Also, I take the point about goal differences between us and the other stragglers but ultimately it only matters if teams end on similar points tally. A 1-0 win following a humping still trumps two goalless draws!

On 07/01/2024 at 15:58, JIMMY CHOO said:

McCall has made a difference with moving on some of the deadwood and bringing in a couple of decent journeymen but I don’t think we factored in that Elgin would also do the same. Strap in guys it’s going to be a bumpy ride all the way to the lowland league.

Go away and find yourself a villiage.

52 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

Go away and find yourself a villiage.

You know what happens next. I’m going to slaughter every post you put on this chat forever.You will regret your actions my good man. You did this to yourself and having the choo against you isn’t pretty😂

21 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

On Saturdays viewing Bonnyrigg should be one we are targeting to catch. They were absolutely rotten and although they have 22 points on the board, they did get 6 of those from us so they are no great shakes.

Agreed

2 hours ago, Walk Glasgow said:

This Xmas I told lots of children there's no such thing as Santa Claus - just being honest.  Can I be your friend, Mr Choo?

you need a sanity check if you think i would want you as a friend. and there's no sanity clause

12 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Now Done. Thanks mate

Hope rest follow suit

If you dont know feel free to ask

Its quite clear when it comes to saying it how it is the snowflakes on this chat cant take it. You guys want to back a board and a team that have taken the piss out of us and put us adrift at the bottom of league 2 and heading to the lowland league. when one supporter stands up and says this isn't right, like a bunch of kids you all want to hide under your bed crying and hope everything will be ok. IT WONT BE OK WE ARE DOOMED