Clyde Season 23/24

3 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Terrible attempt.

You go 4 or 5 times a season but still feel in a position to lecture. That is conceit of the highest order. You won't stop going now because you already have.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

8 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Didn’t realise you had to go to a certain amount of games to qualify to have an opinion. 

It adds a bit of weight when you're posting about whether you continue supporting a club.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You go 4 or 5 times a season but still feel in a position to lecture. That is conceit of the highest order. You won't stop going now because you already have.

Who have I been lecturing? I’ve given my opinion that I wouldn’t stop going or supporting Clyde if we got relegated and nothing more. I haven’t called out or slated people for saying they would stop going.

I go 4 or 5 times a season because of working shifts and a lot of weekends, which I have done for 13 years, prior to that I was a ST holder and went to the majority of away games also. There’s only 4 stadiums in the current SPFL that I’ve not been to over the years. Not that you’d know that.

But you carry on with your never ending scrolling of these forums 24/7. I’d recommend some human interaction away from this.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

2 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Who have I been lecturing? I’ve given my opinion that I wouldn’t stop going or supporting Clyde if we got relegated and nothing more. I go 4 or 5 times a season because of working shifts, which I have done for 13 years, prior to that I was a ST holder and went to the majority of away games also. There’s only 4 stadiums in the current SPFL that I’ve not been to over the years. Not that you’d know that.

But you carry on with your never ending scrolling of these forums 24/7. I’d recommend some human interaction away from this.

^^^Supporter of the year...1981.

2 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

A wee bit before I was born but nice try!

Theres a thread in the SoSL that needs a keyboard warriors input. Off you pop.

I'm more of a West kind of guy. See you there soon enough.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Did that Pride of the Clyde guy not pretend to be a Morton fan when he first joined these boards?

No I didn’t, I’ve been on here for umpteen years and I don’t ever recall even mentioning Morton in any single post, so you are barking up the wrong tree. I have supported Clyde and only Clyde for 50 years following on from my father and his father before him.

Feck me I wish I had kept my opinions and choices to myself now if the worse happened, maybe I am not such a wonderful supporter as all of these other dedicated diehard fans out there because I don’t want to watch even worse sh1te every week than I have been witnessing for a good few years now. If people want to carry on supporting their team down there fair enoughit is their choice just like my choice is not to.

Disappointed that once again we have not addressed the full back positions to the level I would've hoped.

We now have an 18 year old left back on loan. How many of these have we seen over the years before they're dropped, never too be seen again. Hopefully he surprises me but he did look like a skinny, lightweight 18 year old to me on Tuesday night.

Dunachie at right back? He did a decent job filling in there but his flaws in that position are becoming more and more obvious.

Our last resort will be another loanee.

Please God, no more 18 year olds from your Hamiltons or Kilmarnocks of the world.

8 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Tells us Bro  about that KKK outfit in Shotts.

It hasn't happened as far as I know and been going regularly since about 2008. Union Jacks were put up for St Rochs visiting this season, a first in my time as well. There were a few very obvious Rangers supporters there that day wearing club colours. I know St Rochs supporters were, understandably, unhappy because I was standing with one.

What point are you trying to make and why are you making it here?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It hasn't happened as far as I know and been going regularly since about 2008. Union Jacks were put up for St Rochs visiting this season, a first in my time as well. There were a few very obvious Rangers supporters there that day wearing club colours. I know At Focus supporters were, understandably, unhappy because I was standing with one.

What point are you trying to make and why are you making it here?

Probably making it here because he knows you're in here all the time for some reason

Just now, Clyde_MM said:

Probably making it here because he knows you're in here all the time for some reason

I've limited my post to Clyde though, where else do you suggest? Whether you like it or not, they have become a talking point over the past few years.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've limited my post to Clyde though, where else do you suggest? Whether you like it or not, they have become a talking point over the past few years.

You gave up on Shotts Bon Accord, Brother?