Clyde Season 23/24

One game in against a team who by their own fans have admitted "havent been as strong as this for years" and were finishing within bottom 3...

Honestly no wonder other club supporters think some of us (not all) are bell ends

Get a feckin grip or go and find something that makes you happy

Yer Mithers Pride

15 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

One game in against a team who by their own fans have admitted "havent been as strong as this for years" and were finishing within bottom 3...

Honestly no wonder other club supporters think some of us (not all) are bell ends

Get a feckin grip or go and find something that makes you happy

Yer Mithers Pride

This clown clearly didn’t watch and pay attention last season and the board didn’t make changes and gave the green light to continue with the same recipe for disaster and do you think the end result will be the same.your right this shit we are being served doesn’t make me happy and you shouldn’t be either.Wake up before it’s to late.

My reflection on yesterday’s game was that we are generally better organised and tighter shape that most of last year.

Very early days and  I actually thought we would be worse. Especially when I seen the team sheet and only 2 outfield players, both of whom would not change a game or far that matter give us legs.

Fatugue certainly reflected in the score line, and by that I don’t mean fitness levels, we did not have the ball for most of the game and therefore required to work  so hard for 75 mins before we finally died (and the lack of subs as previously said).Add also to that, having Forbes in midfield means the rest have to work so much harder. That said, he certainly has a pass and in L2 may have a bit more time or space. That will remain to be seen in coming weeks.

I think the squad at present when one or two are back, will make us hard to beat your in L2 at least. However, what is clear to everyone is that we lack quality especially in attacking options. We are at least 3 short and that is being generous. I really don’t think 4-5 who started yesterday will start by the time the league starts. 

1 hour ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

It’s not a popularity contest and I would rather be honest than be a yes man like the  rest of the idiots on this chat but my tone reflects the frustration in knowing  the incompetence of the decision makers at the  club and the fans are passive about it.We should be shouting from the roof tops to sack the board and bring in a manager who knows the modern game.Do none of you see this and do you not realise how bad and poor this playing squad is.We are now bringing in players  relatives to fill up the squad numbers that’s the level of recruitment we are at never mind all the scouting networks to bring talent to the club.It’s Piss poor and rotten to the core.

For some reason you think you are the only person who sees this? 

32 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

For some reason you think you are the only person who sees this? 

Tell me what you see and how you think this season will go based on the board’s decisions and the recruitment bearing in mind this chat is recording every word.I predict we will be bottom of league 2 by September.Let’s lay it on the line or do you talk a good game.

30 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Tell me what you see and how you think this season will go based on the board’s decisions and the recruitment bearing in mind this chat is recording every word.I predict we will be bottom of league 2 by September.Let’s lay it on the line or do you talk a good game.

We’re completely screwed and on a fast track to Lowland League.

I detest the Board and the contempt with which they treat the support. 
I hate the way the CIC is flawed and “ownership” is a con.

”Your Club be a part of it”

”Help make important decisions”…… laughable.

I hate the fact that Duffy is still the manager and they have tried to con us into thinking he’s not. 
I feel sorry for Brian McLean as he’s been set up to carry the can when he’s most likely had no say in who has signed and no say on tactics or team selection.

I’m embarrassed that we had only 2 outfield players available on the bench in a league cup match and so early in the season.

I’m still fuming we lost the chance to win the title in the promotion year due to an admin error.

I’m interested in the rumours re another admin error in relation to the Goodwillie transfer to Raith which cost the club a lot of money.

I’m pissed off we can’t organise a home kit and it’s being sold as a return to the glory days- it’s not an anniversary of anything which is when these things tend to happen- just another cover up.

I’m annoyed we now train on Mondays and Wednesdays and on a different surface than we play our home games on.

Is that enough to let you know you are not alone out there?

Edited by Harry Hood Fan Club
Word missed out

33 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

I hate the fact that Duffy is still the manager and they have tried to con us into thinking he’s not. 
I feel sorry for Brian McLean as he’s been set up to carry the can when he’s most likely had no say in who has signed and no say on tactics or team selection.

I’m embarrassed that we had only 2 outfield players available on the bench in a league cup match and so early in the season.

I’m still fuming we lost the chance to win the title in the promotion year due to an admin error.

I’m interested in the rumours re another admin error in relation to the Goodwillie transfer to Raith which cost the club a lot of money.

I’m pissed off we can’t organise a home kit and it’s being sold as a return to the glory days- it’s not an anniversary of anything which is when these things tend to happen- just another cover up.

I’m annoyed we now train on Mondays and Wednesdays and on a different surface than we play our home games on.

I owe you an apology I completely underestimated you and thanks. I hope now the rest of the Clyde fans read your post.I think we need to boycott games to force change.enoughs enough who’s with us.

55 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

At least you are hated, detested, annoying to the majority of actual Clyde fans 

12 minutes ago, Shetto Clyde Man said:

At least you are hated, detested, annoying to the majority of actual Clyde fans 

That nonsense will change nothing.We need to boycott games and stop buying kit.when you starve an organisation of fans cash that forces change.

4 minutes ago, Shetto Clyde Man said:

Right ye are Donald 

Why don’t you let us all know what you think with you vast football knowledge how this can change and my guess is you have nothing to offer except shit posts.We are looking for change do you have anything in the tank.The floor is yours and I can’t wait to see if you have an ounce of integrity although I’m not holding much hope.

2 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Why don’t you let us all know what you think with you vast football knowledge how this can change and my guess is you have nothing to offer except shit posts.We are looking for change do you have anything in the tank.The floor is yours and I can’t wait to see if you have an ounce of integrity although I’m not holding much hope.

You mean bite, to an obvious wind up merchant . Boycott games , integrity, away back to lesser hampden 

27 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Don’t choke on the sand now

What does that even mean.I didn’t think our fans were this stupid.We will be singing Jim Duffy’s name next.What idiot thought he was a good appointment.Wait and see, he will be the next chairman although even Jim would be better than the one we have🤔

Just now, Shetto Clyde Man said:

You mean bite, to an obvious wind up merchant . Boycott games , integrity, away back to lesser hampden 

I was right you have nothing.Second chance to clear your character but I doubt you have anything to offer.Do you not think we could force change or are you just pulling your pudden.you sound like that guy.