Stirling Albion Season 23/24 Onwards Thread

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

Robbie Hamilton you guys had on loan from Hibs last season,  what's he like,,  is he a left back

He's a left winger.  Didn't see him regularly enough to make any kind of fair judgement on him.  From what I did see of him I wouldn't have minded seeing more.  He certainly wasn't crap.

Definitely going to McDiarmid Park on Saturday. It's a cracking ground and motorway nearly all the way to it.  A big ask to win there, but who knows.?

I'm getting to be a real fan of Dunsmore.  I feel his contribution often warrants more praise than he gets.

On 26/07/2023 at 13:42, Passionate said:

Robbie Hamilton you guys had on loan from Hibs last season,  what's he like,,  is he a left back

Thought he was ok, but can’t really say he was anything other than that with the game time he got. Moved the ball well and was positive.

12 hours ago, Dumb yatt said:

Will Stirling ever have a better chance to beat SPFL opposition?  If we come straight out the blocks, similar to the Ayr game, then anything could happen.

I’ll not make it but it’s a big game and a great chance to do just that. I wouldn’t write us off, and will be keeping my fingers crossed.

On 26/07/2023 at 17:01, WC Boggs said:

Definitely going to McDiarmid Park on Saturday. It's a cracking ground and motorway nearly all the way to it.  A big ask to win there, but who knows.?

I'm getting to be a real fan of Dunsmore.  I feel his contribution often warrants more praise than he gets.

My thoughts exactly on Dunsmore after seeing the game at the weekend. Scored one with a solid finish, great run and cross for the opener, worked hard and kept things positive.

On 27/07/2023 at 19:21, Dumb yatt said:

Will Stirling ever have a better chance to beat SPFL opposition?  If we come straight out the blocks, similar to the Ayr game, then anything could happen.

Will Stirling fans ever get a better entry fee price away to a premiership team in the league cup?  £12 for adults,  £6 for concessions,   kudos St Johnstone.