The Partick Thistle Liquidation Waiting Room/Gravedancing shoe polishing Thread

When they lose an argument and all that’s left is personal insults and this….IMG_2192.thumb.jpeg.35e84c53dc1b043b2f018aa76098313c.jpeg

Never change Toby. Permanently rattled.

Forever in our shadow.

Most St Mirren fans now see Kilmarnock and Partick Thistle as rivals as we have played them more often in the top league in the last 40 years.

43 minutes ago, Molotov said:

When they lose an argument and all that’s left is personal insults and this….IMG_2192.thumb.jpeg.35e84c53dc1b043b2f018aa76098313c.jpeg

Never change Toby. Permanently rattled.

Forever in our shadow.

Most St Mirren fans now see Kilmarnock and Partick Thistle as rivals as we have played them more often in the top league in the last 40 years.

Everybody knows you don’t see Morton as your rivals.

You’re on here constantly reminding us of how little you care about us without any prompting, after all.

And you’re welcome.

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It can't be Toby in a thread about Partick Thistle trying to call out others for pretending not to care.

image.thumb.png.9ece363dfba40b0075000b1ba7533273.png

image.thumb.png.2761984ce04e178045fbabbc04a6debd.png

I openly admit I despise Partick Thistle. I’ve never said otherwise.

I only despise two clubs in Scotland, for the rest it's just an un-friendly rivalry. As I've said elsewhere my heart wanted Thistle promoted as I've got mates who support them but my head was glad when County won as I think Thistle have more potential to make a long stay in the top flight, potentially at our expense. Also it's remarkable how seldom we've been in the same division over the last 40 years as we've tended to yo in opposite direction as the same time.

It's been a pleasure to add my own special brand of chaos to what surely should become the Big Thistle Thread!

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Why so much hatred for the Jags Toby? I can understand why you hate St Mirren.

Look forward to seeing you at Cappielow on 8th July. Let me know your current tonic wine preference and I will bring some down for you.
Perhaps you can buy me a beer for old times sake in the Norseman?

Molotov ❤️ 

Noted simpleton @cb_diamond getting absolutely fuming at a couple of red squares on the internet. Ooft indeed..

I'm going to point you back to your own advice here chief:

"If this is the case then you are pretty tragic and should really have a wee look in the mirror and reconsider that your time in the sunset of your life could and should be better spent."

"firing out multiple reds" 😂😂 Fanny's talking about coloured squares on the internet as if he's been on the end of an anthrax letter campaign.

Edited by Jives Miguel

1 minute ago, Jives Miguel said:

Noted simpleton @cb_diamond getting absolutely fuming at a couple of red squares on the internet. Ooft indeed..

I'm going to point you back to your own advice here chief:

"If this is the case then you are pretty tragic and should really have a wee look in the mirror and reconsider that your time in the sunset of your life could and should be better spent."

"firing out multiple reds" 😂😂 Fanny's talking about coloured squares on the internet as if he's been on the end of an anthrax letter campaign.

I'm afraid we're going to have to raise the "ooft" level to "megaooft".

4 hours ago, Toby said:

You sound like a guy in need of a cuddle. 

Is that what really happened here? Did you hear us referred to as a cuddly club and get upset you werent offered a cuddle on arrival at Firhill?

9 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I'm afraid we're going to have to raise the "ooft" level to "megaooft".

You're really embarrassing yourself here buddy.

I promise not to "fire out" any more "reds" to you. I was not aware how much your reputation score on Pie and Bovril means to you.

54 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Noted bawbag @Jives Miguel firing out multiple reds to posts criticising the lying maths enthusiast is a big "ooft". 

😳

I already know you couldn't count two buses using both thumbs, but I don't take kindly to being called a liar. 

Explain. 

(But I bet you don't, because you can't.) 

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😳

I already know you couldn't count two buses using both thumbs, but I don't take kindly to being called a liar. 

Explain. 

(But I bet you don't, because you can't.) 

You don’t take kindly to being called a liar but it’s ok to call people a cnut?

🤔

7 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Is there any way that - as author of this thread - I can ban "Rudolph Hucker" from posting in it? Is there anything in my arsenal of "moderation actions" that would ban him from the premises? 

Christ, there's TWO of 'em..... 

😂😂😂

On 10/06/2023 at 22:44, Rudolph Hucker said:

First off, yes I remember us being in the top league several times and for a few years pretty regularly getting to Cup quarterfinals and semifinals as well as a final. 

Secondly, if you'd bothered to read this car crash of a thread you might've noticed that only two Morton fans have put the boot into Thistle on here. 

Thirdly, away and throw shite at yerself. You're nothing but a third-rate troll, and not even close to being good at it. 

Have a nice day though.     😁

Quarter to eleven on a Saturday night! :guinness

We've all been there, said something stupid - let it go!