US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

Vance gets caught in his own lie because unlike his gaffer he’s still got enough firing brain neurons to not just repeat the same five phrases ad infinitum. I really hope that if there’s President Harris, the first thing she does is appoint an AG who’ll slap incitement charges on all these f**king scumbags 

1 minute ago, stanton said:

I guess he’ll need to join the queue if he wants money out of him 
Trump loses Electric Avenue song legal fight https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1488zz8jnzo

Just away to post that!

There’s an old saying, ‘justice delayed is justice denied’.  It has taken over four years to get to this point and no doubt it will be appealed.  The US ‘justice’ system is a joke and it’s not much better in the UK.

Can't help but feel we're approaching the "wait, has this been a grift all along?" stage of the Trump legacy. All well and good when you've been conning Cletus in his Florida trailer park; bit more of a problem when Hank and his chums at the Nebraska compound work out that you were never all that fussed about implementing the Day Of The Rope after all.

Probably unrelated on this occasion. Phew.

I wonder how long it will be before Trump is quoting this as irrefutable evidence that he’s going to win Pennsylvania or the election is rigged.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-gets-positive-sign-cookie-poll-pennsylvania-1953874

Donald Trump Gets Positive Sign From 'Cookie Poll' in Critical Swing State

“The polling was in my favour bigly.  5,200 cookies to 500; that’s more than double.  Nobody has ever had a bigger cookie lead than Donald Trump.  Everybody eats cookies, cookie eaters can’t lie.  Even the Cookie Monster supports me and he’s blue.  He came up to me the other day, big monster, strong monster, tears running down his cheeks and he said to me ‘Sir, you’ve got to win this election.  Kamabala Harris has said if she wins she’s going to outlaw cookies and everyone will have to eat cats and dogs.’”

17 hours ago, Rugster said:

Someone’s taken another shot at Trump. 

15 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They haven't.

Someone is being questioned about firing an AK-47 around 3 holes away from Trump.

No doubt by tomorrow Trump will claim they just missed him.

Was actually a Secret Service agent doing the shooting…and I’m very interested in where the bullets ended up, as he was shooting out of the course and into an unsecured area, starting with a public road, houses and a charter school.

59 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I wonder how long it will be before Trump is quoting this as irrefutable evidence that he’s going to win Pennsylvania or the election is rigged.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-gets-positive-sign-cookie-poll-pennsylvania-1953874

Donald Trump Gets Positive Sign From 'Cookie Poll' in Critical Swing State

“The polling was in my favour bigly.  5,200 cookies to 500; that’s more than double.  Nobody has ever had a bigger cookie lead than Donald Trump.  Everybody eats cookies, cookie eaters can’t lie.  Even the Cookie Monster supports me and he’s blue.  He came up to me the other day, big monster, strong monster, tears running down his cheeks and he said to me ‘Sir, you’ve got to win this election.  Kamabala Harris has said if she wins she’s going to outlaw cookies and everyone will have to eat cats and dogs.’”

He already said he should have won California if the votes were counted correctly, so you’re a bit late. They’ve already got a Court ruling that will likely throw out 10,000 mail-in ballots. The instructions say to date the envelope, a date that has no use and no significance, but that they have now argued allows them to disqualify a mail-in ballot and the State Supreme Court agreed. Also, five of the slate of fake electors from 2020 are signed up to be possible Trump electors for 2024 in PA.

47 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Thanks Columbo, we didn't know that.

11 minutes ago, TxRover said:

But you said otherwise…

…Kojak.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yes just as the story was breaking, not 18 hours later when the full facts were known.

IMG_0067.gif