US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

8 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I can recall when Reagan was seen as the worst thing ever but later they went for George W Bush.

He was then seen as the worst thing ever until they then went for Trump.

It is one thing to object to whoever is the Republican candidate and another to realise Trump should not be anywhere near a position of power - let alone the most powerful job in the world.

As time goes on it becomes more and more apparent that Reagan's the daddy of all the successive creeps, and is a big part of why the alternative is also a shit sandwich. Very much like Thatcher over here. How proud they would be, knowing the pain they continue to cause.

Anyway, apparently I'm staying up for this - what are our predictions? Can Harris' defence survive Trump's blitzkrieg attack? Will the ref cope with the Apricot Arsehole's playacting and temper tantrums? I'm going for a low-scoring draw.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

As time goes on it becomes more and more apparent that Reagan's the daddy of all the successive creeps, and is a big part of why the alternative is also a shit sandwich. Very much like Thatcher over here. How proud they would be, knowing the pain they continue to cause.

Anyway, apparently I'm staying up for this - what are our predictions? Can Harris' defence survive Trump's blitzkrieg attack? Will the ref cope with the Apricot Arsehole's playacting and temper tantrums? I'm going for a low-scoring draw.

I’m really only watching this so I can see Trump go off his head and start shouting shit. If he’s all sensible and answers things properly then it’ll be quite disappointing. 

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

As time goes on it becomes more and more apparent that Reagan's the daddy of all the successive creeps…

The real pisser is that Reagan’s policies today would get him called a RINO.

Immigrants in your house right now, murdering your kids!

60, 70, 80, 90, maybe a million percent!

I know nothing about Project 2025, I've never read this thing I've previously discussed reading!

All the greatest hits already.

I'd say he's lying about tariffs, but I think he genuinely doesn't understand how they work, even after all this time.

I'm not sure how successful you're going to be, telling people they can't afford to eat while they're eating their dinner.

Just now, carpetmonster said:

All the burgers and Adderall to catch up with him and a massive stroke within the next five minutes, please God, if you’re listening. I really cannot be f**ked listening to this c**t for the next hour or whatever. 

He is looking a little red under that makeup…

🤞🏻

9 month abortion? I’ve not been following this in America and even I know know that’s not happening .i really doubt that baby executions are a thing 🤣

Edited by Jambomo

Just now, Jambomo said:

9 month abortion? I’ve not been following this in America and even I know know that’s not happening .i really doubt that baby executions are a thing 🤣

Only if they’re black and charged with a carjacking they didn’t do.