US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

22 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Maybe Richard can be Lozza's new black friend that proves he's not racist now your fakey Minister bloke's f**ked off to the States. 

Speaking of which, when I was looking into getting a visa to stay in the US, the one for religious workers seemed like it was the easiest to get by far. Looked like all you had to do was be a pretendy preacher for a couple of years and get testimonies from people that you'd done it. You could even set up your own religion. No doubt there were some other hurdles I'm forgetting but they seemed far easier than work or marriage visas.

If I was really determined that I wanted to spend the rest of my life in America, but wasn't too fussed about when it happened, that's definitely the way I'd go. Not that I'm claiming that arsehole's persona has been a grift to get into the States or anything  :whistle

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Is this his first pure crypto scam? I know he's done NFTs a few times.

Crypto grifts totally fit with his style, but wouldn't it be great if he's the one who ends up getting stiffed by the techbros who've talked him into it. Doubt he'll actually put any of his own money in, though.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Is this his first pure crypto scam? I know he's done NFTs a few times.

Crypto grifts totally fit with his style, but wouldn't it be great if he's the one who ends up getting stiffed by the techbros who've talked him into it. Doubt he'll actually put any of his own money in, though.

Not sure although it defo seems like something his dumbass failsons would be into.

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

BooBoo's shtick when she first ran was that she owned a restaurant that you were welcome to bring firearms into, so the diner bit checks out. Not sure about the bleeding arses tho. 

Not quite. The shtick at the “Shooters Grill” was that the waitstaff was openly armed. Including, as it turned out, one or two who weren’t 18, and thus were unable to legally carry the guns Bobert gave them to strap on. She’s also been cited multiple times for serving underage patrons, and got in more trouble for encouraging teens arrested for underage drinking to flee custody.

Just now, TxRover said:

Not quite. The shtick at the “Shooters Grill” was that the waitstaff was openly armed. Including, as it turned out, one or two who weren’t 18, and thus were unable to legally carry the guns Bobert gave them to strap on. She’s also been cited multiple times for serving underage patrons, and got in more trouble for encouraging teens arrested for underage drinking to flee custody.

To be fair, they'd all have been fairly sensible moves on her part at the time - if the wee ones are pished then they're less liable to go to the cops for her ex getting his cock out at them. 

10 hours ago, Fullerene said:

"Yeah I live in Crapsville, Indiana.  I have a crappy job, a crappy house in a crappy neighbourhood.  I never get a vacation.  I can't barely afford to eat.  I think I'll vote for that Billionaire Manhattan property tycoon because I am sure he really knows what I am going through."

Enough to eat?
I don't think you've ever been to Indiana.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Enough to eat?

Been through it on a sleeper from Washington to Chicago. 

I say sleeper in jest.  The train driver was blowing the horn every twenty seconds because of all the unguarded level crossings.

JD Vance showing he’s braindead, his response to the Tay-Tay endorsement:

"I don't think most Americans, whether they like her music, are fans of her or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from their interests and the problems of most Americans,"

Yea, JD, about that…

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Enough to eat?

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Bro needs to find a hobby outside of Donald Trump.

That actually goes for a few of you.

Why do you post like a bot?

29 minutes ago, bigmarv said:

The late night show hosts don’t need script writers just now, Trump is doing it all for them.

”A dog came up to me the other day; big dog, strong dog, tears running down his cheeks.  Sir they’re eating all my friends, they’re eating the cats and the geese too, it’s so sad…”

Kimmel, Colbert and Myers must be loving this.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

JD Vance showing he’s braindead, his response to the Tay-Tay endorsement:

"I don't think most Americans, whether they like her music, are fans of her or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from their interests and the problems of most Americans,"

Yea, JD, about that…

Its surprising JD is able to speak with 2 feet in his mouth all the time