Group F - Killie, Raith, Pars, Annan, Albion Rovers

TxRover

On 15/07/2023 at 19:12, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Viaplay not knowing what team is actually taking the penalties on their graphics is a bit amateurish

Yeah, and worse than that was the opening intro when they gleefully informed everyone that THREE Premiership clubs had lost today already, Dundee United, St Johnstone and St Mirren........................

Good to see they're paying attention.

On 15/07/2023 at 21:48, 101 said:

He genuinely cannot kick for shit, if you stop him playing short then he may as well pack up and go home in terms of trying to distribute the ball.

On 15/07/2023 at 22:59, Jilted John said:

I’ve not seen him fluff a kick out yet since he joined us.

On 15/07/2023 at 23:23, 101 said:

Pay closer attention, his kicking is awful.

His kicking really isn't very good. By far the worst part of his game. He rarely kicks long unless absolutely forced. He's a far better keeper than the Dunfermline fans think though. He had by miles his worst game for us against them in April (and still pulled off a worldy save in it). Good keeper but his kicking is ropy and it's only a matter of time until he's caught in possession by a striker when he tries to drag it back rather than kicking under pressure.

On 16/07/2023 at 12:06, parsdaft said:

Shout out to the rovers proudly announcing ticket sales had surpassed the 4,500 mark just before kick off then announce the attendance during the game as 4,022… 👀

Can only guess it was the people in the bars in the ground that weren’t counted. The 200club was rammed and I dont think anyone had their tickets scanned.we just walked straight in.

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Yeah, and worse than that was the opening intro when they gleefully informed everyone that THREE Premiership clubs had lost today already, Dundee United, St Johnstone and St Mirren........................

Good to see they're paying attention.

His kicking really isn't very good. By far the worst part of his game. He rarely kicks long unless absolutely forced. He's a far better keeper than the Dunfermline fans think though. He had by miles his worst game for us against them in April (and still pulled off a worldy save in it). Good keeper but his kicking is ropy and it's only a matter of time until he's caught in possession by a striker when he tries to drag it back rather than kicking under pressure.

We forced him long every time he had it other than a few he threw out.

Noticed we he played our U18s when he was still at Hibs even at that level he was being found out. Decent enough shot stopper but if you can't distribute then there is a ceiling to how far you can go.

50 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Pretty sure Dabrowski chucked in 3 of our 5 goals against QotS when we won the league. He is shite. 

2. It was his worst game.

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

We forced him long every time he had it other than a few he threw out.

Noticed we he played our U18s when he was still at Hibs even at that level he was being found out. Decent enough shot stopper but if you can't distribute then there is a ceiling to how far you can go.

I noticed. I watched the game on tv. Dunfermline were clearly aware.

If Dabrowski wasn't so extra with his antics there's not a chance he'd have such a reputation, if you're being kind he's a very average keeper. Realistically he's honking with his feet with some questio marks over his command of his area and handling, no tah. 

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I watched the game on tv. Dunfermline were clearly aware.

And so will everyone else be,  it’s going to be such an easy tactic to push up and mark those looking for the short ball out the game safe in the knowledge that he’s incapable of playing it behind you.  That completely ruins a teams chances of playing out,  very restrictive.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Hope to see Paul Allan, O'Halleron and maybe Sutherland or Tod starting against Annan, need to get some more minutes in the legs of players.

The u18s have also been having pre-season games so not too much of a concern for tod and sutherland.   I’m expecting o’halloran to start to.  Largely I’m hoping we’re really up for it tonight.  Not only to make sure of victory but also that goal difference could be absolutely vital to going through.