Group F - Killie, Raith, Pars, Annan, Albion Rovers

TxRover

Think most fans probably share my view of Big Innes, but I'm always rooting for the guy despite my feelings on him. Delighted at how it's come off for him tonight. Putting in a hell of a shift and in contention for MOTM.

Good time for us to score after a fairly poor half. Thought too often we didn't look for the forward pass. Hopefully improve second half. 

Some save the goalie at the end. 

Straightforward overload in our weak right back slot. McGill starts off out of position but recovers to cover the winger and Mullin comes in with the left back, but Ndaba pushed right on too and the two of ours couldn't cover the three of theirs. 

Once the cross comes in, you're hoping someone can close the door at the near post, but any kind of touch from a striker and that's going in, as proven. 

We've competed well enough, Smith probably should've done better with a great chance at the end there, but yet again we're playing without a striker worthy of the name. Lots of promising stuff middle-to-front and about four touches in the box. 

He originally said you were through and I pointed out that you weren't. I didn't understand the weird response from the OP, and I definitely don't understand someone coming in here to bring it back up.

It's not like I was gloating about Forfar not being through, I'd have loved to see St Mirren embarrass themselves again.

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

He originally said you were through and I pointed out that you weren't. I didn't understand the weird response from the OP, and I definitely don't understand someone coming in here to bring it back up.

It's not like I was gloating about Forfar not being through, I'd have loved to see St Mirren embarrass themselves again.

That is just what I was thinking yesterday, nothing more to it than me bringing it up tongue in cheek tonight.

Disappointed with that game tonight - Rovers played well and we let them into the game in the second half. We're missing some bite and I suspect if Vassell had played tonight we'd have had that extra bit of quality to see it off. Alas - death, taxes and the stripes losing penalty shootouts are the only certainties you're guaranteed in this life. Credit to the Raith support who were noisy and backed their team well.

On to Saturday and what has now become a must-win game, and our chances of finishing as a seeded team are evaporating fast. Ah well, at least we're not St. Johnstone. 

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

There is a car park at the North end of the ground. 

If the car park is full you can park on streets couple minutes away from the Ground. Remember to park sensibly.