Clydebank 2023/2024

31 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I'm glad I have a full weekend to process this mind-blowing rhubarb information.

An emotional rollercoaster of a thread, and educational too. 

It's not your mind that rhubarb blows in my experience...

On 12/12/2023 at 20:32, jimbaxters said:

I knew it was Eadie. What I do wonder though is if the poster who put the photo up is also Eadie or just a fan.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion though. You obviously have much more knowledge of illegal substances than I do. 

Just a massive fan. I do have ginger hair which is really unacceptable.

1 hour ago, not man of the match said:

Points on board maybe but still feel it’s Beith’s to lose. We won’t be counting our rhubarb anytime soon.

Definitely Beith's to lose. Another very good result today. Thats 2 away wins in a week at places we only managed to draw. Those are key points. 

4 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

The pressure is on Beith , they're the ones with all the must win games in hand

They are not all “must win” we have 4 games in hand and only 6 points behind.  The pressure is on the bankies more as they can’t afford to drop anymore points. Nobody expects us to win the league again so there is no pressure.  

Edited by beithboy

21 minutes ago, beithboy said:

They are not all “must win” we have 4 games in hand and only 6 points behind.  The pressure is on the bankies more as they can’t afford to drop anymore points. Nobody expects us to win the league again so there is no pressure.  

Beith are favourites for the league. We need to keep pressure on then beat you to have any chance at all. 

21 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Love how everyone is claiming there's no pressure on there club when really both clubs r feeling the pressure for different reasons but I hope moff and the boys can handle it like we did today. Didn't play great but we dug in and got over the line and glenafton btw r for me in a false position and won't be long before they climb the table. 

Mon the papers

40 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Love how everyone is claiming there's no pressure on there club when really both clubs r feeling the pressure for different reasons but I hope moff and the boys can handle it like we did today. Didn't play great but we dug in and got over the line and glenafton btw r for me in a false position and won't be long before they climb the table. 

Mon the papers

Pressure? Seriously?

9 minutes ago, judge macbrayne said:

lol no taken the bait .my point was beith could win the League but cant be promoted could nae make it up.

Which is a disgrace , if they were to win it this season it would basically be another wasted season for those who wish to progress to the LL … surely this needs to be addressed.