Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

5 hours ago, houston_bud said:

The new Rangers one looks like a Spall effort from the late 80s (not a criticism). Although, I saw a guy with one on yesterday and it's a completely plain back. Didn't look right.

I for one am shocked (shocked!) that Castore would cut corners on a kit design to increase their profit margins...

They must be decking themselves at Castore Towers knowing they can manufacturer the cheapest pseudo polyester dreck every year and still guarantee sales to those of an orange persuasion

The top Aberdeen one doesn’t look right. Small club crest and too-small Texo sponsor logo which is shown too-low down on the shirt. The second one with the chequerboard pattern looks good - bigger club crest in more red colours, bigger sized Texo logo which looks properly placed in relation to the Adidas logo and Aberdeen crest above it. Smart.

Hark at me, it’s Gok Wan time again? So soon?

D0C56320-81F9-4CE8-9E63-6C76968B9DEF.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird

• pozbaird changed the title to Premiership - new strips 2023/24.
2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Is that one now the exact same design Scotland had in 2018? The pattern looks very familiar.

It probably is, as its a clear photoshop.

The other looks like a Rangers top from one of their Warburton seasons too, im sure.

Of the three I actually quite like the Rangers effort the most. The Dundee one I'd appreciate a fair bit without the Tartan but it's a definite detractor sadly. The Ross County effort for me is their weakest in recent years albeit their past few kits have been great, ruined by the random white flashes. If the Aberdeen one also comes to pass it's certainly not as good as last years for me, looks abit cheap but then again most things do when not being worn.  

26 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

That's fighting talk my friend!

aberdeen-cup-shirt-football-shirt-1987-1988-s_53919_1.thumb.jpg.408b1826ba4c83b7aafbe800b8e37491.jpg

That’s nice to be fair. The one on the previous page looks like an edited version of one of our home tops a few years ago.

Flashbacks of Waghorn, Dalcio and Joe Garner may be contributing to my disliking of it.

Edited by AJF

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That's the one that looks genuine to me. I do like it a fair bit. 

Its definitely just a mock up, sadly.

https://www.designfootball.com/fantasy-football-shirts/aberdeen-home-kit-concept-62184

37 minutes ago, Willie adie said:

The best Aberdeen shirt ever😍😍😍

The one the season before (86/87), or your 22/23 one, are far better IMO.