Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

37 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Hearts top sold out, online and in store, within an hour. Don't think I've seen that before.

Seems like the maroon blob hasn't deterred many with unprecedented sales reported.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

The badge within the badge is a bit clearer on certain images and makes it look a bit more defined.

Screenshot_20230728_112634_Chrome.jpg

I like the badge.

I've ordered the short and long sleeved tops before they sold out.

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I like the idea of that Hearts strip too, but if historical accuracy is a thing, then you can clearly see from the old photo that the heart badge is clearly a more defined heart shape than the big maroon blob on the new shirt. There’s also no maroon trim on the sleeves of the old photo. If the new strip is merely ‘based on’ the old one, then fair enough, add the maroon sleeve trim, but come on, have a crest more resembling a heart, not a big maroon blobby shape.

082FF175-2CCA-466A-AC57-F895E50C9576.jpeg

Looks like an audition for a Freddie Mercury tribute act.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

19 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Seems like the maroon blob hasn't deterred many with unprecedented sales reported.

That's not the flex you think it is, all it's saying is Hearts fans have no taste. :whistle

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

F2WgSgdWsAA7eXj.jpeg

Inoffensive. Instantly forgettable. Will do a job, etc. 5/10. Can’t see many Hibees in future years reminiscing about that cracking away shirt we had with the wee horizontal lines and the bevvy sponsor.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Inoffensive. Instantly forgettable. Will do a job, etc. 5/10. Can’t see many Hibees in future years reminiscing about that cracking away shirt we had with the wee horizontal lines and the bevvy sponsor.

3rd top but I think it looks class tbh.

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I knew Hibs' new sponsor is Bevvy but didn't realise it would come with a logo that looks a discarded carry-out in the canal!

The logo on the purple shirt above actually looks a lot better (as does the shirt).

That's the water of Leith.  All historically linked mate :lol: 

Having now seen the kits in use after a round of matches, some observations:

Ross County's is really nice

Celtic's looks even more terrible in use

Aberdeen's Northern Lights Kit came across as having predominantly toothpaste-green highlights making it look more like a Hibs 3rd kit. The purple gets a bit lost from distance