League fixtures

Just now, andy25 said:

SPFL have released theirs and Lowland league have released first 3 games for each team...

Because the first 3 Lowland games do not clash with the SPFL as it doesn't start till August 5th.

Ach well.

Maybe it was too much to hope that everyone would grasp or understand the complexities involved in sorting out fixtures when there's 17 teams sharing grounds.

But maybe they do understand, but won't admit that, as it takes away their rationale for having a pop at me.

Carry on, knock yourself out.

I suppose I have to accept it as part of the job of being a 'blazer'. Apparently that means I'm fair game when it comes to being on the receiving end, but I'm not to even think about retaliating in the same manner.

Edited by Kennie

14 hours ago, Kennie said:

Maybe it was too much to hope that everyone would grasp or understand the complexities involved in sorting out fixtures when there's 17 teams sharing grounds.

Simple solution - issue the fixtures.....if a club is sharing a ground outside the WoSFL and don't have first call on the ground, if there's a clash they give either play the game on opponents ground (if they agree) or find another ground.

48 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Simple solution - issue the fixtures.....if a club is sharing a ground outside the WoSFL and don't have first call on the ground, if there's a clash they give either play the game on opponents ground (if they agree) or find another ground.

Nail on the head mate.

4 hours ago, Kennie said:

Super annoying how you need to log in to twitter to see these links now.

On another note - Kirkintilloch Rob Roy - do they have to declare/have they declared where they are playing their home games with you? Presumably you need to know if they are groundsharing or otherwise to compile fixtures...

20 hours ago, Kennie said:

Ach well.

But maybe they do understand, but won't admit that, as it takes away their rationale for having a pop at me.

Carry on, knock yourself out.

I suppose I have to accept it as part of the job of being a 'blazer'. Apparently that means I'm fair game when it comes to being on the receiving end, but I'm not to even think about retaliating in the same manner.

Patronising much?

4 minutes ago, Big Davy Boy said:

so why cant the premier league games be released

what league are they in 2 or 3

only affects one league so get the rest out

Second.

And I supposed because it might be pulling at a thread. Glasgow Uni game(s) might need moved. Does that me a Yoker/St Anthony's/Cumbernauld Utd/Caledonian Locos fixture needs moved? Think that's the other groundshares that exist within the division.