Maintenance Monday and our new URL

4 hours ago, Div said:

Ok so for the members having a problem visiting the SPFL forums, can I ask you to try logging out and log in with this test account, and let me know if you see the same issue, or if you are able to access the forums normally.

User; Forum Tester

Password; Elephant2023

Let me know the results please?

Still have the same issues when logged in as 'Forum Tester'

13 minutes ago, Ex Machina said:

The Forum Tester account didn't work for me either.

Ok this is good, in a way, it eliminates your account as the source.

Do you have any other device you can log in on, to try and isolate your device as the source?

19 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Still have the same issues when logged in as 'Forum Tester'

Do you have another device you can try logging in from and testing?

This will identify the device as being the source of the issue. Or not.

Just now, Div said:

Do you have another device you can try logging in from and testing?

This will identify the device as being the source of the issue. Or not.

As mentioned earlier have done it on two devices. The iPad I have is old, uses an older IOS system and Safari compared to my iPhone. Will be able to check later on a laptop. 

27 minutes ago, Div said:

Ok this is good, in a way, it eliminates your account as the source.

Do you have any other device you can log in on, to try and isolate your device as the source?

Away with work just now but will be able to try on my laptop tomorrow. 

I am having the same problem and have tried 4 separate devices. The premiership and championship forums never load and general nonsense is hit or miss.

Devices tried are a Motorola phone and Nokia, Lenovo and kindle tablets.

2 hours ago, German Jag said:

As mentioned earlier have done it on two devices. The iPad I have is old, uses an older IOS system and Safari compared to my iPhone. Will be able to check later on a laptop. 

Just after checking on a Laptop using both Edge & Firefox. Same issue, everything loads OK apart from the Premiership & Championship forums.

Edge gives a "HTTP Error 500" message.

On 19/06/2023 at 16:46, Ex Machina said:

I'm unable to access the forums under Scottish Professional Football League since the site came back up. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Cleared my cookies but still not working and using Chrome on an Android phone if that's any help. Keep getting the below error. 

Screenshot_20230619_164220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0b03631adb7c99cad09c8327ec2cca4d.jpg

All other forums under other categories seem to be working fine.

I'm having a similar issue, although I can get into SPFL League 2.

20 minutes ago, forfarton said:

I'm having a similar issue, although I can get into SPFL League 2.

I can get into SPFL League 1 from laptop (Chrome) but still can't access it on phone. Can't access Premiership and Championship on either...

This page isn’t working

forum.pieandbovril.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
Edited by forfarton

I appear to be having a similar issue to others except I’m not getting the error messsage, the Premiership, Championship and League 1 forums won’t load for me although I can get in to either the thread with the most recent activity in each forum, or through notifications.

Have tried on both Safari and Microsoft Edge and just to make it even stranger, I can access them when I’m signed out of my account but as soon as I sign back in, nothing.

iPhone 13 Pro running iOS 16.5 although I gather from what others are saying the device itself doesn’t appear to matter.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

I appear to be having a similar issue to others except I’m not getting the error messsage, the Premiership, Championship and League 1 forums won’t load for me although I can get in to either the thread with the most recent activity in each forum, or through notifications.

Have tried on both Safari and Microsoft Edge and just to make it even stranger, I can access them when I’m signed out of my account but as soon as I sign back in, nothing.

iPhone 13 Pro running iOS 16.5 although I gather from what others are saying the device itself doesn’t appear to matter.

I only get the error message on laptop. Page just doesn't open on phone.